Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 2015 Track and Field: Cajuns Ready To Compete At NCAA Track And Field Championships

1. Track & Field 2015 Track and Field: Cajuns Ready To Compete At NCAA Track And Field Championships

The Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns 4x100-meter relay team of Tyler Hughes, Hanoj Carter, Devin Davis and Jeryl Brazil will look to compete for a national championship beginning Wednesday when they begin action at the NCAA Outdoor Track and Field Championships at historic Hayward Field._

Default Re: Track and Field: Cajuns Ready To Compete At NCAA Track And Field Championships

Got this set to record on the DVR tonight. Hope our guys cherish this opportunity to run on one of the great landmarks of T&F.

Default Re: Track and Field: Cajuns Ready To Compete At NCAA Track And Field Championships

4x1: just get the stick around!

Quote Originally Posted by ulXrunner View Post
    4x1: just get the stick around!
    Dropped the baton at the last exchange. Didn't qualify.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRed View Post
    Had same baton issues at conference! Wow, travel to Oregon for a 40 second race and drop stick!

6. Default Re: Track and Field: Cajuns Ready To Compete At NCAA Track And Field Championships

Baton Rouge, always interfering.

Wasn't dropped, just never got the exchange to the anchor.

8. Default Re: Track and Field: Cajuns Ready To Compete At NCAA Track And Field Championships

Can anyone tell me where we were in the race when we dropped the baton?

This is very disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by Lafitte the Pirate View Post
    Can anyone tell me where we were in the race when we dropped the baton?

This is very disappointing.
    I was told final exchange, but I didn't see the race. I was told dropped baton, and I was told just didn't hand off baton. Conflicted, either way, the guys must be disappointed.

10. Default Re: Track and Field: Cajuns Ready To Compete At NCAA Track And Field Championships

If anyone has a replay of this race, please post it here!!

I can't find the video of Heat 3 but ESPN3 has the whole day on replay.

I can't find the video of Heat 3 but ESPN3 has the w on replay.
    http://espn.go.com/watchespn/#type/r...ack+and+field/

Go to the 11 minute mark for our heat. We never made the exchange.

Planned in watching it tonight.

I was told final exchange, but I didn't see the race. I was told dropped baton, and I was told just didn't hand off baton. Conflicted, either way, the guys must be disappointed.
    Was never dropped. The exchange just wasn't made. We weren't in a terrible spot in the heat, but I don't think we would have finished top 2 or fast enough to qualify in the remaining 2 spots.

15. Default Re: Track and Field: Cajuns Ready To Compete At NCAA Track And Field Championships

Quote Originally Posted by CajunFan3406 View Post
    Was never dropped. The exchange just wasn't made. We weren't in a terrible spot in the heat, but I don't think we would have finished top 2 or fast enough to qualify in the remaining 2 spots.
    I just now watched it. We were in the middle of the pack. You are correct. Exchange just wasn't made. We were in a terrible spot in the heat as well. Would it have made a difference? More than likely not.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information