Thread: Final 2015 final attendance figures

Default Final 2015 final attendance figures

We should be very proud. And after we have another great year next year, and after the renovations ...... should be even better. GEAUX Cajuns!!!

http://www.sportswriters.net/ncbwa/n...ance150609.pdf

Default Re: Final 2015 final attendance figures

Really amazing.

Book it. Cajuns will be perennial Top Ten attendance after baseball stadium redo.

Since every stadium/field has a different number of seats, They should use PERCENTAGE and not totals in ranking. If my stadium only holds 5K and someone else's holds 10K, they're gonna out total me. But, if I sell out every game and they only average 7,500 per, then I should outrank them 100% to 75%!

Never mind! Just saw the the report. That's why you should always read the instructions first, Nick!! I'm such an idiot sometimes.......

We hung around 10th place the entire year.

Only reason TCU jumped ahead of us and pushed us to 11 was because they just hosted a Super vs. TAMU.

8. Sunbelt Re: Final 2015 final attendance figures

Quote Originally Posted by NickatNite View Post
    Since every stadium/field has a different number of seats, They should use PERCENTAGE and not totals in ranking. If my stadium only holds 5K and someone else's holds 10K, they're gonna out total me. But, if I sell out every game and they only average 7,500 per, then I should outrank them 100% to 75%!
    Yea, but you cannot spend percentage. Seriously you think UL would be at 75% of a ten thousand stadium in todays reality, not 2025's. IMO seats in the stand should be the only criteria met, and of course you cannot enforce an accurate count, so seats sold will have to do for now.

Thread Information