Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Proud of my Cajuns

Default Proud of my Cajuns

It was another great season in which none of us thought we would be able to accomplish the things that we did. I couldn't be prouder of these guys. I just want to say thank you all for your contributions. Seniors setting a great example to all of these under classmen and laying down the foundation for continued success. Under classmen, you grew up fast and played beyond your age. I hope you learned a lot from these seniors on how to stay the course so that you can in future years pass on the torch to the future under classmen on how to play the game the right way. Keep on grinding boys!

2. Default Re: Proud of my Cajuns

Dam proud. Thanks coaches, players and supporters. The last 3 years have been incredible. Let's keep it going.

CajunZ1's Avatar CajunZ1 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Default Re: Proud of my Cajuns

Cheers to that. Had a great weekend and a great season. Thanks

Love it! Cajuns are the best!

Quote Originally Posted by ulXrunner View Post
    Love it! Cajuns are the best!
    Ditto!

Thanks for a GREAT run! Good luck to those moving on and a big welcome to those "newbies" coming in. You have a great tradition to continue.

7. Default Re: Proud of my Cajuns

From a near empty tank to top-20 ranked is nothing short of amazing.

CongratULations to everyone involved

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Dam proud. Thanks coaches, players and supporters. The last 3 years have been incredible. Let's keep it going.
    Yep! I believe we are just beginning what will be a long run of sustained success. Our recruiting is clearly on target, our facilities are being upgraded, we have a coaching legend at the helm and our pitching staff will be devastating for years to come - who else is bringing back 3 weekend sophomore starters and a sophomore closer who ALL pitched in a con tourney, a regional, AND a super in the most hostile environment in college baseball?

To spend the last 30 days in Funroe, Mobile, Houston and BR and perform the way they did is too much for us to ask! But, we did and they DID!! Truly TR's best coaching job ever IMO!

Props to all the amazing web gems we saw from Robbins in game 1 and Clement in game 2!

Probably the surprise of the sports year for Cajun fans. The runs by the two basketball teams were great, but the baseball team was on the big stage.

Now we just need our athletes to behave this summer. One already made the blotter this weekend. :-(

Quote Originally Posted by CajunGrad View Post

Cut him slack on the extra L please.

I could not be more proud of this team. Never once did they quit, coaches and players alike.

Proud of these grinders as well. There is not one of out men that I would trade for any one of LSU's men. Defeated by a better team perhaps, but not by better men.

now where's that danged hose!

14. Default Re: Proud of my Cajuns

Quote Originally Posted by Dad04 View Post

I could no be more proud of this team. Never once did they quit, coaches and players alike.
    ----Can any of the recruits start next year??? I know that the incoming pitchers will make a challenge but what about other positions especially where we lost such as 1st and SS????

Quote Originally Posted by Dad04 View Post

I could no be more proud of this team. Never once did they quit, coaches and players alike.
    I hear ya. My point was that our incoming freshman stud is talking about how awesomely young our team is.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information