Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst . 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Baton Rouge Super Regional Game 2: #2 LSU vs. Louisiana

Default Re: Baton Rouge Super Regional Game 2: #2 LSU vs. Louisiana

man we need hitters in the worse way/ However, great season

2. Default Re: Baton Rouge Super Regional Game 2: #2 LSU vs. Louisiana

Quote Originally Posted by roarman View Post
    Bad time for the most overated player in college baseball to break out of an 0 for 16 slump.
    ----What is the deal with the high bouncing balls ---I think the last 3 at bats!!!

Man, B.T had a awful going out party on Offence His defense was good, not great. But his hitting was damn right pathetic. His stock has not risen

4. Default Re: Baton Rouge Super Regional Game 2: #2 LSU vs. Louisiana

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    Man, B.T had a awful going out party on Offence His defense was good, not great. But his hitting was damn right pathetic. His stock has not risen
    ------OK and now the question all have been waiting for---the starting lineups for next year---We know the pitchers returning and the ones coming in with great talent---who are the rest of the starters???

5. Default Re: Baton Rouge Super Regional Game 2: #2 LSU vs. Louisiana

Listening to Bab post game was hard. It brought back all the gut wrenching feelings from last year. I feel for the guys. I know the future is bright, but I'm going to miss the guys departing like hell, and Bab reminded me of that. Dang

Great season men. Helluva way to show em.

Great season We were not supposed to be here

Now can we recruit some damn hitters to go with the top 10 pitching staff ???

8. Default Re: Baton Rouge Super Regional Game 2: #2 LSU vs. Louisiana

Anyone that complains about a single dam thing right now is brain dead, mentally retarded or an imbecile

Tough time for all, but this is not the time to bitshh.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

I really enjoyed the SBC tourney and postseason run these guys put together. They were grinders to the end. LSU was no more spectacular at the plate, either, for 98% of the contests. Our batting, and theirs, was shut down by some really solid pitching.

Thanks to the team for a really special season. And as for future years, we unquestionably have a lot to look forward to. Geaux Cajuns!

I may be wrong, but I don't recall anyone predicting this Cajun team would finish the season 2 games away from the CWS. Unless you predicted a berth in the 2015 CWS, you should not be disappointed in any way, shape or form about how this season turned out.

11. Default Re: Baton Rouge Super Regional Game 2: #2 LSU vs. Louisiana

I'm glad our guys kept fighting. It wasn't lopsided as some Tiger fans thought it would be by any stretch. We just made too many errors and couldn't finish when we got on base just like last night. Win or lose I'm still a Cajun. Geaux Cajuns!

Great season. This weekend did not fall our way. Last weekend, we were outplayed for the majority of the first two games regarding hits and base runners, however found a way to win in the late innings. LSU did the same to us this weekend. Our boys outplayed LSU for 16 of the 18 innings. This was a very well played series. Sucks to be on the bad side of a loss. As bad as we all feel, imagine how Shugg, Milhorn, Davis, Powell, Butler and BT feel right now knowing they have played their last game in a Cajun uniform. There have been many successful teams for UL over the past 5 years including all sports. This baseball team over the past month in my opinion has been the most exciting to watch. Their "no quit" mentality has been inspirational. Thanks for a great season guys.

13. Default Re: Baton Rouge Super Regional Game 2: #2 LSU vs. Louisiana

Quote Originally Posted by sethmw View Post
    Great season. This weekend did not fall our way. Last weekend, we were outplayed for the majority of the first two games regarding hits and base runners, however found a way to win in the late innings. LSU did the same to us this weekend. Our boys outplayed LSU for 16 of the 18 innings. This was a very well played series. Sucks to be on the bad side of a loss. As bad as we all feel, imagine how Shugg, Milhorn, Davis, Powell, Butler and BT feel right now knowing they have played their last game in a Cajun uniform. There have been many successful teams for UL over the past 5 years including all sports. This baseball team over the past month in my opinion has been the most exciting to watch. Their "no quit" mentality has been inspirational. Thanks for a great season guys.
    ----How badly did this series hurt BT's draft position??? No bat but damn he is a great SS!!!

I don't think it drops his stock. If it does, then bregmans does as we'll. they had a 2 hits combined in the postseason. Can u believe that? As good as he is I'm not sure he goes in the first round. I hope I'm wrong, but it's just my thoughts.

15. Default Re: Baton Rouge Super Regional Game 2: #2 LSU vs. Louisiana

BT is a first round lock. Angels organization loves him.

Anyway, can someone with knowledge of the situation post a run down of which 2016 signees we need to keep an eye on as far as draft position and possibility of them leaving?

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst . 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread Information