Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst . 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 . LastLast

Thread: Baton Rouge Super Regional Game 2: #2 LSU vs. Louisiana

Default Re: Baton Rouge Super Regional Game 2: #2 LSU vs. Louisiana

Quote Originally Posted by apb View Post
    See what happens when you swing the damn bat instead of looking at strikes all day??? Yet another embarrassing end to a season.
    Bad post. In so many ways.

1 out. 1 run. Both apparently impossible to get.

Can't score.can't win.

Turns out Moore didn't have it.so.

Quote Originally Posted by alum81 View Post
    Bad post. In so many ways.
    Well, I am sick of seeing them sit on pitches while their D has been stellar all series before this inning. SWING THE DAMN BAT and you may score something.

Our guys must be mentally exhausted. You lose a heartbreaker yesterday where you doubled up your opponent in hits. Then you're on a dogfight until the 7th inning today and give up run in a game that's only seen a handful combined hits to that point. Then get pummeled in the 8th. Just brutal.

Nite yall, gotta get up at 3 in the morning (2 central), can't subject myself to torture. Great season Cajuns whether or not you come back. Future is bright for us.

LSU has only two batters under 300. UL a team 270. We're pitched and played great D in both games, but you have to hit to win. I hate to see our guys season end tonight, but unless we have a magical 8&9 at bat out does. But so proud of these kids.

9. Default Re: Baton Rouge Super Regional Game 2: #2 LSU vs. Louisiana

See what happens when you swing the damn bat instead of looking at strikes all day??? Yet another embarrassing end to a season.
    Please!

With around 300 schools watching UL and 15 other teams play, there is truly no such thing as embarrassing ending to the season.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Baton Rouge Super Regional Game 2: #2 LSU vs. Louisiana

Butler scores on the FC by Clement, Robbins out at 2nd.

lsua&mc@br 5
    UL 1 Bottom 8th, 2 out.

Reynolds in for Poche on the mound.

Last edited by NOCajun; June 7th, 2015 at 08:36 pm. Reason: BEAT lsua&mc@br!!!

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Please!

With around 300 schools watching UL and 15 other teams play, there is truly no such thing as embarrassing ending to the season.
    There is only one thing in this thread that is embarrassing.

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Please!

Well, let's see, last year, made it to #1 in the nation and beat Ole Miss in game 1. Choked away the series and did not make it to Omaha.

This year, out hit LSU in game one and Bacon serves up a meatball in the 9th to give away the game and so far today, no one wants to swing the bats. I say embarrassing considering you can't just keep losing in those situations.

apbgo home. You are drunk.

Well, let's see, last year, made it to #1 in the nation and beat Ole Miss in game 1. Choked away the series and did not make it to Omaha.

This year, out hit LSU in game one and Bacon serves up a meatball in the 9th to give away the game and so far today, no one wants to swing the bats. I say embarrassing considering you can't just keep losing in those situations.
    Disaapointing, yes. Embarrassing? Making it to a super regional during a "rebuilding" year on the backs of a freshman starting rotation and going toe to toe with arguably the best team in college baseball this year is far from embarrassing.

15. Default

I seldom post.but I hope you are only typing what we all sometimes say in the heat of the moment when emotions get in the way of logic. Could not be prouder of the way this team handled themselves through the last 3 week of the season. This experience can go a long way towards having an even more special season in the next couple of years.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst . 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 . LastLast

Thread Information