Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Need 2 Super Regional Tickets

Default Need 2 Super Regional Tickets

I need 2 SR tickets to take my son. Send email to Msmith.vetco@gmail.com, or text to 344-7384

Thanks,

Default Re: Need 2 Super Regional Tickets

Me too

Quote Originally Posted by mickeybs View Post
    I need 2 SR tickets to take my son. Send email to Msmith.vetco@gmail.com, or text to 344-7384

Thanks,
    Unless you are willing to pay about $500-$700 you are probably out of luck.

I already had a prostate exam this week not looking forward to getting another. I will watch on TV.

Some LSU guys at my office have been saying they want to sell their tickets. While taking an LSU fan's seat would be great, with a baby on the way (4 weeks), I think I'll pass.

Thanks,
    In that case sure!

I am RCAF and spoke to Matt Casbon and the apparent upper echilon got the tickets. And I would guess that 60-70% of the top 3 tiers of RCAF, have not been to a home game this year, but now they get to go to the games that most or all of our staunch supporters have to stay home.

Then you have Players parents, coaches wives / GF. which agree thats a perk that comes with being on the team.

All I can say is the upper echilon of the RCAF does fork out the money for us to afford good teams to support. BUT - the ones that have season tickets should get 1st crack at the tickets. I believe LSU does that. It gives their season ticket holders 1st go.

On my last rant, I believe the NCAA is wrong in limiting the visiting team to 600 tickets. While they get the other 10,000. Since both teams worked their ___ off to get to the SR, the ncaa should at least give the visiting team more recognition than 600 tickets. I'm thinking 30/70 split, at least.

Now that I think about it, I was wondering why Ole Miss didn't have that many travelers last year. They only got 600 also.

Oh well, if you guys come across any tickets , my 12 yo is dying to go. Stub Hub is offering 300 for each ticket. Ebat has em for as much as 2400 each, thats with a suite though.

But I am all cajun level and do go to many of the baseball games, went to Houston for the regionals, and have been RCAF since its existance. A good bunch of my people that cook for the team, go to all the home games and have season tickets, didn't get SR tickets.

I think it's hilarious that people assume those at the higher levels don't go to games. Are you watching who is in attendance and comparing to the RCAF donor list?

Season tickets holders do get first rights to tickets to the seats in your house not lsu's. This is not a neutral field event. LSU has earned the right to home field. The 600 seats are prime seats between 1st and 3rd and the LSU season tickets holders are being relocated. The Tigue holds 3755 if you take 30% of that 1126 season tickets holders would have to give up their seats for visiting teams fans. How would you have felt about 1126 Ole Miss fans sitting in our grand stand last year.

Imagine this scenario:

Oklahoma State makes the Supers and is on the road against Oklahoma. OSU only receives 600 tickets and after family tickets, they have 450 left.

Mr. T-Boy Pickens calls up the AD and says he wants his 4 tickets and their Scott Farmer replies: "Mr. T-Boy, we're giving tickets to season ticket holders on a first come, first serve basis. Also, while you were out of town working every week to pay for every single building on this campus, you missed quite a few games, so thats a strike against you. We'll contact you by Friday to let you know if you submitted your form early enough to receive tickets. "

Now how do you think that conversation/relationship would end?

Duggie, how dare you bring rational thought into this conversation!

Thanks,
    I smell Troll poontang!

13. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel02 View Post
    I think it's hilarious that people assume those at the higher levels don't go to games. Are you watching who is in attendance and comparing to the RCAF donor list?
    There are always exceptions but for the most part the surplus money donor never engages like the hard earned money donor.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    There are always exceptions but for the most part the surplus money donor never engages like the hard earned money donor.
    That may be true at a lot of schools. Personally, I see a lots of our "big time" donors around the ballpark.

15. Default

Quote Originally Posted by duggie85 View Post
    Imagine this scenario:

Oklahoma State makes the Supers and is on the road against Oklahoma. OSU only receives 600 tickets and after family tickets, they have 450 left.

Mr. T-Boy Pickens calls up the AD and says he wants his 4 tickets and their Scott Farmer replies: "Mr. T-Boy, we're giving tickets to season ticket holders on a first come, first serve basis. Also, while you were out of town working every week to pay for every single building on this campus, you missed quite a few games, so thats a strike against you. We'll contact you by Friday to let you know if you submitted your form early enough to receive tickets. "

Now how do you think that conversation/relationship would end?
    Visiting AD gets a suite at UO I mean OU. You are right T-B has the suite and the AD is looking for tickets

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information