Saturday- 7 pm ESPN2
    Sunday- 5 pm ESPNU
    Monday- TBD

Default Re: Game times for Super Regional

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel02 View Post
    Saturday- 7 pm ESPN2
    Sunday- 5 pm ESPNU
    Monday- TBD
    Ah, quick on the edit. I was about to say, the times you posted were all ET.

Cajuns Baseball (@CajunsBaseball) tweeted at 10:07 AM on Tue, Jun 02, 2015:
    The 7 p.m. Saturday contest will be aired on ESPN2. The game on Sunday will be either on ESPNU (5 p.m.) or ESPN2 (6 p.m.) based on time.

LSU Baseball (@LSUbaseball) tweeted at 10:00 AM on Tue, Jun 02, 2015:
    LSU takes on ULL Saturday at 7 p.m. on ESPN2. The game on Sunday will be at either 5 p.m. (ESPNU) or 6 p.m. (ESPN2). http://t.co/NgjjnF29Qm

LSU is the highest remaining seed in the tourney, so not surprising these games will be getting this type of coverage. Couple that with us coming to town and it makes for some intriguing story lines.

Anyone want to make a bet on how many times they reference the Lafayette Little League team connection between Conrad and Stevenson?

Also another bet. How many times they talk about Powell winning MOP last weekend and him being a former LSU player facing his old team?

so is 7 and 5 est or cst

8. Default

That's like the 2009 Superbowl game. Hosted a party and I said they're going to Katrina and destiny us to death. We made a chart and took a sip each time one was mentioned. Katrina=18 destiny=12

Quote Originally Posted by CajunPride View Post
    so is 7 and 5 est or cst
    Central

Quote Originally Posted by angellebertrand View Post
    That's like the 2009 Superbowl game. Hosted a party and I said they're going to Katrina and destiny us to death. We made a chart and took a sip each time one was mentioned. Katrina=18 destiny=12
    I'm open to new ones. So far I have the Powell story and Conrad/Stevenson. If I can't get tickets for the weekend, I'm planning a watch party at the house. So any more suggestions for drinking words or story lines would be welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunFan3406 View Post
    I'm open to new ones. So far I have the Power story and Conrad/Stevenson. If I can't get tickets for the weekend, I'm planning a watch party at the house. So any more suggestions for drinking words or story lines would be welcome.
    Big brother/little brother

Quote Originally Posted by angellebertrand View Post
    That's some HEAVY drinking there.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel02 View Post
    Big brother/little brother
    If we hear that one, then there will be a hearty "____ you" to the commentators on TV.

Here's a thought for everyone. There might be a delay, but turn up the sound on the radio and turn down the sound on the TV.

Jay- if you are reading this, anyway to get radio to have a slight delay so that it can by synchronized with the TV broadcast?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information