Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 . LastLast

Thread: Baton Rouge Super

Quote Originally Posted by Ole Colony View Post
    Really this again
    This again? Sorry sir, Im not sure which previous time I have mentioned this? Or are you referring to a general narrative?

Default Re: Baton Rouge Super

Players and coaches families are in that 600, as well as university athletic staff I eoukd imagine, there just aren't that many tickets left. Players and coaches probably take up 150-200 of the 600.

3. Default Re: Baton Rouge Super

"won't be without a bit of controversy, however. Mainieri announced after the game that, still unhappy with the NCAA's decision to postpone the regional final from Sunday night to Monday, he and AD Joe Alleva has formally requested the NCAA start the impending LSU-ULL super regional on Saturday instead of Friday.

"I think that would be the only fair thing quite frankly," a still-agitated Mainieri said Monday.

"We were pretty frustrated, quite frankly," Mainieri said when asked about the postponement. "Any reason that we would give you for them having done it would be purely speculative because, to my knowledge, a clear reason was never given to us."

The point, as Mainieri articulated, is that LSU, which won all three of its regional games, has unfairly lost an off day that would force Poche' to come back on four days rest if he's going to pitch the second game against ULL.

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    Players and coaches families are in that 600, as well as university athletic staff I eoukd imagine, there just aren't that many tickets left. Players and coaches probably take up 150-200 of the 600.
    .and then there are "friends of the program" (AKA the good old boys) who always seem to get tickets to everything, so don't forget about those tickets.

Like I said, I'm filling out the form, but I will be looking on the secondary market well before I hear back from the Cajundome.

See y'all in Baton Rouge, I'll be the guy wearing red and sitting in the wrong section.

GEAUX CAJUNS!!

I'll be undercover pregame donned in purple and pee, flashing green.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatestStory View Post
    .and then there are "friends of the program" (AKA the good old boys) who always seem to get tickets to everything, so don't forget about those tickets.

Like I said, I'm filling out the form, but I will be looking on the secondary market well before I hear back from the Cajundome.

See y'all in Baton Rouge, I'll be the guy wearing red and sitting in the wrong section.

GEAUX CAJUNS!!
    It's a hell of a lot better system than Houston had. Hell, their key word(s) got on message boards.

And no, not a "whale" donor.

Quote Originally Posted by Dad04 View Post
    I like the strategy. 1000 imposters wait for the ESPN cameras to pan then rip off their Walmart Tiger facade and reveal the vermilion.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    It's a hell of a lot better system than Houston had. Hell, their key word(s) got on message boards.

And no, not a "whale" donor.
    Yeah, that was a joke.

9. Default Re: Baton Rouge Super

If the allotted amount of tickets will sell out so quickly, why not just raise the price?

Sorry baseball season ticket holders, but RCAF will soon spearhead all of athletics and these little stand alone clubs will/should be under the RCAF umbrella. Creating a point system that includes those programs so guys that are members don't get screwed by the current system like they do now.

11. Default

Just be sure not to forget the protective chemical suit undergarments.

Brian

Word.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by GoneGolfin View Post
    Just be sure not to forget the protective chemical suit undergarments.

Brian
    My red thong is my only garment. It's not just incredibly fashionable, it protects me from all harmful chemicals, insects, rodents (uninvited), sharp objects, and big hairy handed women.

14. Default Re: Baton Rouge Super

Word.

Awesome.

Brian

15. Default Re: Baton Rouge Super

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    My red thong is my only garment. It's not just incredibly fashionable, it protects me from all harmful chemicals, insects, rodents (uninvited), sharp objects, and big hairy handed women.
    Those poor invited rodents. :-)

Brian

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 . LastLast

Thread Information