Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 . LastLast

Thread: NCAA Houston Regional Game 5 - Rice vs. Houston

Default Re: Houston Regional Game 6 - Rice vs. Houston (coin flip to determine home team)

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    Brian, who should we pull for UH vs Rice
    Doesn't matter. I'm pulling for a slugfest with arms burnt like sugarcane fields in November.

Default Re: Houston Regional Game 6 - Rice vs. Houston (coin flip to determine home team)

Oh hell yes. I hope they ll each other then get in a big Ole street fight

3. Default Re: Houston Regional Game 6 - Rice vs. Houston (coin flip to determine home team)

Why did it take game so long to start?

In other regional news, Tulane is getting hammered by UNCW again. This following a 10-1 drubbing from the Seahawks on Friday. Tulane will us their own math though and claim that these were both 1 run games.

Quote Originally Posted by ulXrunner View Post
    My issue is not pitching.we need batting IMO
    That is why I want to face the team with the least pitching left.

Quote Originally Posted by 31Ragin97 View Post
    Why did it take game so long to start?
    Houston scheduled it. They're dumb. Lots of sitting around. Think they thought they wouldn't be the ones playing till midnight. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by GoneGolfin View Post
    I generally pull against the home team, since eliminating the home team is usually more difficult. I feel slightly more comfortable about facing Rice. But not too much. Either of these teams are capable of winning their next three. The Cajuns need to jump on top early and keep the momentum in their dugout.

I am slightly concerned that Graham will do something that he should not . and start Blake Fox on Monday (Two days rest). I do not think that Houston would do this with Lantrip (complete game Friday night), but you never know.

Brian
    I would lose some respect for him starting Fox on two days rest.

Top of 4th inning. Zero zero

top of 5th 0-0

They wearing themselves out. Emotional tight game for both again with little rest

Top of 5th. Bases loaded for rice 1 out. They score 2

Houston coach got ejected. prob can't coach game 1 tomorrow if they come back to win.

Any edge to win I ll take

Houston scores. 2 -1. Bottom .of 5th

15. Default Re: Houston Regional Game 6 - Rice vs. Houston (coin flip to determine home team)

Anyone have two tickets for tomorrow? I'm looking to take a half day and drive into town and see UL win a regional. If you do, I'd be happy to figure out a payment. PM if you can.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 . LastLast

Thread Information