Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst . 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Thread: NCAA Houston Regional Game 4 - Louisiana vs. Houston

1. Default Re: NCAA Regional - Houston Game 4 Louisiana v. U. of Houston

Folks,

With the win on Friday and today, I think our RPI has moved up into the range to where we can get an NCAA bid without winning the conference tournament. No, wait .

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by GoneGolfin View Post
    Folks,

With the win on Friday and today, I think our RPI has moved up into the range to where we can get an NCAA bid without winning the conference tournament. No, wait .

Brian
    Lol

Default Re: NCAA Regional - Houston Game 4 Louisiana v. U. of Houston

Folks,

Brian
    lol

And did you see Wiessman's posts? LOL.

"The color guy is saying that ULL is a team that knows how to win late. No. Rice knows how to lose late.

ULL is not going to win this because UH isn't going to walk them into a conga line around the bases. And ULL can't hit at all.

Anyway, the foul bunt was very close, but the ump called it immediately. UH has nothing to complain about. "
    Then I like how they try to diminish the win and figure out how we should have lost on the HBP.

"Runner from 2nd failed to touch 3rd, (appeal it, that's an out) batter and runner on 3rd did touch respective base/plate

could not see what runner on 1st did but if he didn't touch 2nd that's 3 out, run doesn't count "

Really? Ewwwwwww that's some sour grapes. Maybe they need to worry about the Coogs tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Crowley Cajun View Post
    And did you see Wiessman's posts? LOL.

"The color guy is saying that ULL is a team that knows how to win late. No. Rice knows how to lose late.

ULL is not going to win this because UH isn't going to walk them into a conga line around the bases. And ULL can't hit at all.

Anyway, the foul bunt was very close, but the ump called it immediately. UH has nothing to complain about. "
    Then I like how they try to diminish the win and figure out how we should have lost on the HBP.

"Runner from 2nd failed to touch 3rd, (appeal it, that's an out) batter and runner on 3rd did touch respective base/plate

could not see what runner on 1st did but if he didn't touch 2nd that's 3 out, run doesn't count "

Really? Ewwwwwww that's some sour grapes. Maybe they need to worry about the Coogs tonight.
    They still so but t hurt

Folks,

Brian
    That's priceless.

Man, Gunner and Milhorn do it again. Incredibly impressive job by those guys to keep us in that game. That UH pitcher was the real deal. One of the better college baseball games I've seen in person, ever

8. Default Re: NCAA Regional - Houston Game 4 Louisiana v. U. of Houston

And how about Joe Robbins' defense at third today. My goodness

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    No kidding. He made some HUGE plays at 3rd

10. UL Baseball Re: NCAA Regional - Houston Game 4 Louisiana v. U. of Houston

Quote Originally Posted by DocCajun View Post
    Man, Gunner and Milhorn do it again. Incredibly impressive job by those guys to keep us in that game. That UH pitcher was the real deal. One of the better college baseball games I've seen in person, ever
    I was speaking with Brenn Conrad at the hotel last night. He said that Milhorn so wants the ball. His confidence is booming. That confidence is only growing as he delivered again.

Romero has impressive stuff. That ESPN gun could not have been correct. I have seen Romero consistently in the 93-94 mph range earlier in the year. He seemed to be throwing hard today, based on my little iPhone screen (was at an outdoor concert this afternoon).

Brian

I was speaking with Brenn Conrad at the hotel last night. He said that Milhorn so wants the ball. His confidence is booming. That confidence is only growing as he delivered again.

Romero has impressive stuff. That ESPN gun could not have been correct. I have seen Romero consistently in the 93-94 mph range earlier in the year. He seemed to be throwing hard today, based on my little iPhone screen (was at an outdoor concert this afternoon).

Brian
    Yea he was hitting 93-94 with his fastball. He was still pitching 93 in the 8th in fact. Very impressive

Folks,

Brian
    Funny stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    He was great! Thurman was nails. Davis too. Butler and Tros caught the balls. Milhorn was nails.again. I hope he gets drafted. Gunner got it done. Great team win!

Off of work. What an impressive win. !!! This is THE team that has so over achieved that they dont know they are not supposed to be here at this moment. This is ROBE's best coaching season ever. Him and his staff have really pulled off the unthinkable

What a glorious supper with friends.

Called winning the game on a HBP pitch before it happens.check
    Cajuns win, much to the dismay of Brokeback/corn dog alum, which had to hold their tongue.check
    Flip dial and watch lady corn dogs yak against Michigan.trifecta.

Cajun stat of the game, UH o fer with RISP.

God is good.

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst . 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Thread Information