Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Kendall Rogers writeup

Default Kendall Rogers writeup

On smartphone so apologies for not linking. Good writeup of yesterday's action in Houston

http://www.d1baseball.com/analysis/d...ns-show-magic/

Default Re: Kendall Rogers writeup

"They started off the ball out of the strike zone, and they just lost the way to pitch. We stopped swinging at it and we didn't let them let us beat us," Louisiana-Lafayette coach Tony Robichaux said. "We have a pretty aggressive approach, and sometimes people will use that against us. I thought we did a beautiful job that last inning, but it wasn't us [coaches], our guys just did it on their own."

Davis added his own perspective of the comeback.

"Anytime you're down that much in the ninth inning, it's tough," Davis said. "But we didn't panic and we really beared down and put together some good at-bats.

Dating back to last season, this guy has given the baseball program the best national coverage/press of ANY kind since Omaha. And our own MelRock decides to bash him on twitter.........smh

Quote Originally Posted by jumboragncajun View Post
    Dating back to last season, this guy has given the baseball program the best national coverage/press of ANY kind since Omaha. And our own MelRock decides to bash him on twitter.........smh
    Kendall Rogers makes it known that he won't even entertain the idea of calling us Louisiana. Like I told him in a tweet...Pride is a terrible thing to hold on to.

Yeah, I saw that.....

This guy could single handedly write us into a regional with his coverage. That was a tough read on twitter I must say

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    Kendall Rogers makes it known that he won't even entertain the idea of calling us Louisiana. Like I told him in a tweet...Pride is a terrible thing to hold on to.
    I "unfollowed" him last year for the same reason. I feel like its almost being "Big Timed" or a reminder of "Know your roll" when people refuse to use our preferred name. Kinda like that news paper in Baton Rouge.

Sit down and talk to the guy for a minute next time you see him at the Tigue. The dude loves the way the Cajuns go to work every time out. He gives us much respect, loves the atmosphere, the food, the people....yet we bash

Social media is just funny to me. Cussing, bashing, clowning, etc..all behind a little iphone

Quote Originally Posted by scotto_25 View Post
    He gives us much respect, loves the atmosphere, the food, the people....yet we bash
    Hey Kendall. How are you. My name is Robert but I prefer to be called Bob.

Sure thing Robert.

Um.. Robert is my name but I prefer to be called Bob.

Sure thing Robert.

We are going to get "Lafayette" and "ULL" alot this week and this weekend. It would be nice if those that respected us and loved us chose not to go that route. I'm not bashing anyone. I'm just stating my opinion.

9. Default Re: Kendall Rogers writeup

I'll talk to him next time I see him but I'm going to call him "Ken" Who cares if he wants to be called Kendall, I want to use Ken.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by jumboragncajun View Post
    Melrock is the consummate UL fan. Travels everywhere with the team. Supports all sports till it hurts. Ill cut him slack on bashing someone who knowingly refuses to abide.

Z

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    Melrock is the consummate UL fan. Travels everywhere with the team. Supports all sports till it hurts. Ill cut him slack on bashing someone who knowingly refuses to abide.

Z
    Plus the dude was on TV again last night. What a guy. He gets more facetime than you.

We only wish we had 1/2 the passion Melrock has for this baseball program.

12. Default Re: Kendall Rogers writeup

Quote Originally Posted by anhil8tor View Post
    I "unfollowed" him last year for the same reason. I feel like its almost being "Big Timed" or a reminder of "Know your roll" when people refuse to use our preferred name. Kinda like that news paper in Baton Rouge.
    Kendall Rogers is just throwing Kerosene on the fire, if I ever meet him I think I'll call him "KeRo"

The thing is he might like it.

Quote Originally Posted by anhil8tor View Post
    Hey Kendall. How are you. My name is Robert but I prefer to be called Bob.

Sure thing Robert.

Um.. Robert is my name but I prefer to be called Bob.

Sure thing Robert.

We are going to get "Lafayette" and "ULL" alot this week and this weekend. It would be nice if those that respected us and loved us chose not to go that route. I'm not bashing anyone. I'm just stating my opinion.

Funny guy

Maybe if ya'll would leave him alone about.........he would forget.

Either way, with him writing last year about the Tigue being the "Best Baseball Atmosphere" he's ever witnessed, and re-iterating it again this year........I don't think telling him on twitter to go fly a kite and quit acting like you are doing us a favor by being here is a way to thank him.

Attached Images Attached Images  

15. Default Re: Kendall Rogers writeup

Yes sir J. Stanley, err "SKIP"!

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information