Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Four Cool Things about Houston Regional

1. Default Four Cool Things about Houston Regional

Four fun facts about the four-team NCAA Houston Regional, which gets underway at the University of Houston's Cougar Field with No. 3 Regional seed UL playing No. 2 Regional seed Rice at 2:30 p.m. Friday, followed by No. 1 Regional seed Houston vs. No. 4 Regional seed Houston Baptist at 7 p.m. Friday.

Default Re: Four Cool Things about Houston Regional

Unless we can have access to the article from the Advertiser, there is no use in posting these articles here. I click on the link, but it wants me to pay for a subscription to read the article. Print media is doing its best to stay alive, but when my mother's generation dies off, I believe so will the Advertiser, Advocate, .

1. Four different conferences will be represented in the NCAA’s Houston Regional.

Uhhh, that can be said for every regional, so it's not really that 'cool'

Quote Originally Posted by CajunSaint08 View Post
    Unless we can have access to the article from the Advertiser, there is no use in posting these articles here. I click on the link, but it wants me to pay for a subscription to read the article. Print media is doing its best to stay alive, but when my mother's generation dies off, I believe so will the Advertiser, Advocate, .
    Very simple work around. Open the articles in Private Browsing Mode if you have IE, Firefox, Safari or Incognito Mode if you have Google Chrome. I have issues with popups when I use anything but private browsing/incognito mode so my browser is set default to it. The only real pain is whenever you close your browser you lose any saved information from that browsing session. So, for example, I have to re-login to Ragin Pagin every time I close my browser.

5. Default Re: Four Cool Things about Houston Regional

Quote Originally Posted by CajunSaint08 View Post
    Just use a private tab (icognito, etc)

Four cool things?

1. We play in it.
    2. We play in it.
    3. Did I mention we are playing in it?
    4. Guess what? We play in it.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunFan3406 View Post
    Very simple work around. Open the articles in Private Browsing Mode if you have IE, Firefox, Safari or Incognito Mode if you have Google Chrome. I have issues with popups when I use anything but private browsing/incognito mode so my browser is set default to it. The only real pain is whenever you close your browser you lose any saved information from that browsing session. So, for example, I have to re-login to Ragin Pagin every time I close my browser.
    Thanks.learned something new.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel02 View Post
    1. Four different conferences will be represented in the NCAA’s Houston Regional.

That was funny. Can funny be considered cool?

Brian

9. Default Re: Four Cool Things about Houston Regional

Quote Originally Posted by CajunFan3406 View Post
    But the easiest way is to go to www.athleticnetwork.net and read all of the advertisers articles each day.

Quote Originally Posted by GoneGolfin View Post
    That was funny. Can funny be considered cool?

Brian
    I'm guessing Tim doesn't follow college baseball. I sometimes wonder if he really likes sports at all.

Article was about as cool as a wet fart

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    But the easiest way is to go to www.athleticnetwork.net and read all of the advertisers articles each day.
    Not if I'm on this thread. For your way I have to go to a different site to find an article. If I'm in regular browsing mode in this thread, all I have to do is right click on the link and click on "Open link in incognito mode" and BAM I can read the article just like normal.

13. Default Re: Four Cool Things about Houston Regional

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    Shut up with my best kept secret, they can get in trouble for that.

14. Default Re: Four Cool Things about Houston Regional

Quote Originally Posted by CockyCajun View Post
    Shut up with my best kept secret, they can get in trouble for that.
    Right! But i like that all Cajuns stories are in one place.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel02 View Post

LOL Three cool facts don't make a whole article

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information