Thread: Top Ragin' Cajun postseason heartbreakers

1. Default Top Ragin' Cajun postseason heartbreakers

It turned out being the brutal beginning to a storybook happy ending for the UL baseball team, but hard-core Ragin' Cajun fans were forced to endure two of the most unlikely, heartbreaking postseason setbacks in athletic department's history last week.

On Wednesday, the baseball team made two costly errors in the last inning to give an 8-7 win to Texas State in the Sun Belt Tournament opener.

Default Re: Top Ragin' Cajun postseason heartbreakers

Thanks Kevin.
    One I would have on my top 10 list is the come from behind win to beat ULM in football a few years ago. Ladarius Green's recovery of the onside kick in the waning moments is memorable.
    Any win vs ULM is redeeming!

Yep. They ULMost won that game.

Quote Originally Posted by IberiaCajun View Post
    Thanks Kevin.
    One I would have on my top 10 list is the come from behind win to beat ULM in football a few years ago. Ladarius Green's recovery of the onside kick in the waning moments is memorable.
    But that wasn't a postseason game, which is what that article was looking back at.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel02 View Post
    But that wasn't a postseason game, which is what that article was looking back at.
    Good point!
    However, if the Cajuns had not won that game I doubt there would have been a postseason that year.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by IberiaCajun View Post
    Thanks Kevin.
    For me ULMost is not a rival, but generally a barometer of if we are good or bad. That win to get to NOLA was about us not them, at least in any positive way. It did in fact separate us from them in Hud's first year.

Thread Information