Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015 NCAA Baseball Tournament

Default Re: 2015 NCAA Baseball Tournament

If you're posting projections, it would be best to stay with legitimate sites like D1, PG, BA, etc. avoid anything with us as a 4 or Tulane a 2, etc

Quote Originally Posted by CajunDreDog View Post
    Sign me up for this one. We might actually have a shot to win that one. Small, but it could be a LOT worse.

The way this team is pitching, I like our chances anywhere. The pitching can keep them close. Regardless, this will be invaluable experience for these young pitchers next year. Marks or Guillory Friday, Lege Saturday!

Hoping Trosclair will be back next year, but he may be playing himself into a high draft pick with his SBC Tournament production and will be getting additional exposure next weekend in regionals... and hopefully Supers after that!

GEAUX CAJUNS!

I'd take Houston. Not saying we would win, but we would able to.

3 Houston teams and us. I'd love to crash the party. And of course it's paired with the Baton Rouge regional. But let's just play ball man. I'm pumped.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunPride View Post
    Tony was robbed by the conference. He should have been selected Coach of the Year by a wide margin if not unanimously.
    While I'm sure most of us Cajun fans feel the same way, let's not forget where South Alabama was ranked in the 2015 Preseason poll. Calvi did a heck of a job over there this year making that team a contender and regular season champs.

http://www.sunbeltsports.org/news/20...128152829.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by CAJUNJUDO View Post
    While I'm sure most of us Cajun fans feel the same way, let's not forget where South Alabama was ranked in the 2015 Preseason poll. Calvi did a heck of a job over there this year making that team a contender and regular season champs.

http://www.sunbeltsports.org/news/20...128152829.aspx
    Count me as a Cajun fan who doesn't feel the same. I have no problem with Calvi winning Coach of the Year.

Quote Originally Posted by cajundiehard View Post
    The way this team is pitching, I like our chances anywhere. The pitching can keep them close. Regardless, this will be invaluable experience for these young pitchers next year. Marks or Guillory Friday, Lege Saturday!

Hoping Trosclair will be back next year, but he may be playing himself into a high draft pick with his SBC Tournament production and will be getting additional exposure next weekend in regionals... and hopefully Supers after that!

GEAUX CAJUNS!
    This. I love this pitching staff.

I'm not planning on Trosclair for next year. He is obviously a MIF with big power and one of the leagues best players, something pro ball craves.

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    I'd prefer we not go to BR. We need to build on our connections with our Houston area fans and recruits. I would think from a travel consideration, without too many other equally seeded (3) contestants, we'd end up in one or the other of those two.
    Agree. Also, LSU is GOOD. I would like our chances of getting out of Houston better, then we'd have to go to BR most likely for Super.

Regardless where we end up, one game at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    Agree. Also, LSU is GOOD. I would like our chances of getting out of Houston better, then we'd have to go to BR most likely for Super.

Regardless where we end up, one game at a time.
    I like our chances to advance through Houston better than Baton Rouge also but I'd really like to see a few of these games in person. I'd love to go to Houston but with the short notice it might be tough to get time off.

12. Default Re: 2015 NCAA Baseball Tournament

Quote Originally Posted by Dad04 View Post
    This. I love this pitching staff.

I'm not planning on Trosclair for next year. He is obviously a MIF with big power and one of the leagues best players, something pro ball craves.
    He has had some problems with the glove this year fielding at .956. Wonder how that effects his draft position? The team average was .968, and I think these numbers reflect the tournament.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun_RH View Post
    I like our chances to advance through Houston better than Baton Rouge also but I'd really like to see a few of these games in person. I'd love to go to Houston but with the short notice it might be tough to get time off.
    Would also be a great baseball weekend because the Astros are home vs. White Sox. Probably be able to squeeze in a couple of games.
    Rangers at home vs. Boston if we get sent to Dallas or Fort Worth.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    He has had some problems with the glove this year fielding at .956. Wonder how that effects his draft position? The team average was .968, and I think these numbers reflect the tournament.
    He started the year hurt, but it might cost him a little $$$. He might be moved to a corner at the next level anyway.

What time does the selection show start this am and what channel?

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread Information