Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst . 22 29 30 31 32 33 LastLast

Thread: NCAA Super Regional Game 1: #13 Louisiana vs. #4 Auburn

Quote Originally Posted by Flcajun View Post
    Well hell brain. Did they call a timeout. Im still wondering if a picture thows underhand into the outfield bleachers if it a pitch.
    Depends. Is the SEC school hitting or pitching?

Default Re: NCAA Super Regional Game 1: #13 Louisiana vs. #4 Auburn

Did u see the score page christina had 3 atbats 2 hits and 3 walks. Impossible The only issue i have is was she told. If she wasnt told its the umps fault.

Quote Originally Posted by GoneGolfin View Post
    It was not an illegal pitch(es). It was two extra warm-up pitches resulting in two balls added to an existing 2-0 count to Carasone.

Brian
    In the overall scheme of things, these two pitches was just a microcosm of our problems today. You never put yourself in a position where an ump/ref/official can make one call to determine a game. We (not they) blew it. Pure and simple.

Did u see the score page christina had 3 atbats 2 hits and 3 walks. Impossible The only issue i have is was she told. If she wasnt told its the umps fault.
    I think since Jordan started the at-bat, the walk is charged to Jordan.

Like if a pitcher leaves with baserunners on, she's responsible for those baserunners. I think it's the same.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    In the overall scheme of things, these two pitches was just a microcosm of our problems today. You never put yourself in a position where an ump/ref/official can make one call to determine a game. We (not they) blew it. Pure and simple.
    That's certainly a fair point. But we're about to mash tomorrow. Auburn has no one in the dugout that can stop these hitters, and I'm willing to bet that strike zone won't be as tiny as today, either.

I'm confident.

Spell check

Quote Originally Posted by jllanclos View Post
    That's certainly a fair point. But we're about to mash tomorrow. Auburn has no one in the dugout that can stop these hitters, and I'm willing to bet that strike zone won't be as tiny as today, either.

I'm confident.
    I'm with you. Will be surprised we go 0-2.

Spell check my fingers cant even hit the keys. Talk to the guys making internet articles like 'buts' in seats when it is actually 'butts' im not making a livin here. So ____ off.

I think the Cajuns win the 1st game tomorrow easily. It's the 2nd game that I'm gravely afraid of.

Quote Originally Posted by DieHard1280 View Post
    I think the Cajuns win the 1st game tomorrow easily. It's the 2nd game that I'm gravely afraid of.
    I think Alex can get these girls out. Come with Christina to start, jump on them and put in Alex to save some innings for game 2.

Jordan will bounce back.

We will win two.

If we were at Lamson I would have the same confidenceBut, on the road at AuburnCome on??!!! We lost the chance to go to the CWS on one half inning!!! INCREDIBLE !!!

Quote Originally Posted by jllanclos View Post
    I think Alex can get these girls out. Come with Christina to start, jump on them and put in Alex to save some innings for game 2.

Jordan will bounce back.

We will win two.
    As big as a UL softball fan I am, I'm not sure they can win two. I'm thinking with my head and not my heart. I doubt if any of the ladies get much sleep tonight. I think they will be tossing and turning and thinking of what could have been. Playing back to back games without much sleep is a huge task. If they do advance it will be nothing short of a miracle.

If tuna can win game 2 we will win 3

If tuna can win game 2 we will win 3
    I don't think what Christina showed today is at all an indication of what she'll do tomorrow. That was an extremely bizarre situation and she still did alright.

We're going to mash. These girls cannot pitch to our hitters. Now, if Christina gives up 12 and we lose, so be it. But that's what it'll take.

It will depend greatly on the mental state of our team

Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst . 22 29 30 31 32 33 LastLast

Thread Information