Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Super Regional tickets

Default Re: super regional tics

Quote Originally Posted by jllanclos View Post
    I did. I'll save you the scrolling up:

"My mistake. You're right. I'm an idiot. Wouldn't be the first time.

Can we get back to sports now?"

Geaux Cajuns. Cheers.
    Prost!

Luke Johnson (@LukeJohnsonAdv) tweeted at 7:44 PM on Mon, May 18, 2015:
    Softball fans: The Cajuns were allotted 100 tickets for the Auburn super regional, which is the minimum number allowed by the NCAA.

Luke Johnson (@LukeJohnsonAdv) tweeted at 7:45 PM on Mon, May 18, 2015:
    That allotment will first go to Cajuns family members, obviously.

Default Re: Super Regional tickets

Luke Johnson (@LukeJohnsonAdv) tweeted at 7:44 PM on Mon, May 18, 2015:
    Softball fans: The Cajuns were allotted 100 tickets for the Auburn super regional, which is the minimum number allowed by the NCAA.

Luke Johnson (@LukeJohnsonAdv) tweeted at 7:45 PM on Mon, May 18, 2015:
    That allotment will first go to Cajuns family members, obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by cajuns_fan View Post
    He wasn't talking about my posts.
    I realize that. It still holds true.

Quote Originally Posted by cajuns_fan View Post
    He wasn't talking about my posts.
    And my post of congratulations wasn't directed to you, either.

Quote Originally Posted by jllanclos View Post
    Since I was quoted a bit out of context, I'll go against my better judgement and dive in here.

Question for Stodgdog:

Did you say those things, or were you misquoted?

We can put an end to this and get right back to sports with your very next post.
    I posted in this thread offering congrats on advancing to the Super Regionals. I had some time yesterday and watched parts of both of your games. I think the Cajuns have an excellent ball club and am actually pulling for you guys to make it to the WS and then see what happens.

My belief about the "name game" is well known and I am willing to have a rational discussion about it with any one. Unfortunately, many people are uninterested in differences of opinion and attempting to understand why those differences exist. Many folks prefer to attack the person instead of considering and understanding why they have other opinions. If you are interested, I would certainly be willing to discuss this and other things when you are in Ruston for the FB in October. I'll buy. I think a mutual friend (George Costanza) of J1M and me will be in for the game and I know he intends to try to meet J1M. George and I will buy you guys lunch prior to going to our respective tailgates.

Good luck in the Super Regionals and the upcoming SBC tourney. You guys have a good baseball team also.

Quote Originally Posted by Stodgdick View Post
    I posted in this thread offering congrats on advancing to the Super Regionals. I had some time yesterday and watched parts of both of your games. I think the Cajuns have an excellent ball club and am actually pulling for you guys to make it to the WS and then see what happens.

My belief about the "name game" is well known and I am willing to have a rational discussion about it with any one. Unfortunately, many people are uninterested in differences of opinion and attempting to understand why those differences exist. Many folks prefer to attack the person instead of considering and understanding why they have other opinions. If you are interested, I would certainly be willing to discuss this and other things when you are in Ruston for the FB in October. I'll buy. I think a mutual friend (George Costanza) of J1M and me will be in for the game and I know he intends to try to meet J1M. George and I will buy you guys lunch prior to going to our respective tailgates.

Good luck in the Super Regionals and the upcoming SBC tourney. You guys have a good baseball team also.
    Nice word saladthat competly skirts what his very direct question to you was: were you misquoted in any of the posts above? And better yet, do you still stand by those words?

Because it's one thing to now call it a 'name game' On RP, but that is a far cry from you calling us 'illegal' 'unethical,' and that we are 'not worthy' of ltu or cusa on other sites. It's also not 'rational,' or 'kind,' for you to make the wild claim that we are trying to make ULM a satelite campus of us, or that you never say anything 'unkind or untrue' about us when you clearly have done so numerous times.

And who you need to meet with when we are at ltu is T Joe, Hud/the team and all the fans: I would pay to see you read (verbatim) to them all these ridiculous claims that you make about us.

It's not just that you say these crazy things about us, it's that you then want to pretend that that is not the case. You are most certainly not a friend of our teams, our school or even our city, and I will not cease to point that outespecially when you try to make claims to the otherwise on our board.

Default Re: Super Regional tickets

Auburn is supposed to be big time SEC. They shouldn't be allowed to host a Super Regional in a rinky dink, small stadium.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread Information