Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Super Regional tickets

1. UL Softball super regional tics

The super regionals at auburn were sold out before they knew who they were playing and the is only allocated 100 tics. So if your not a player, parent or administration you will be watching from home.

Very frustrated fan

Default Re: super regional tics

Quote Originally Posted by USL97 View Post
    The super regionals at auburn were sold out before they knew who they were playing and the is only allocated 100 tics. So if your not a player, parent or administration you will be watching from home.

Very frustrated fan
    Nothing to gripe about. Auburn is following the rules.

I expect it is like that at all the SR's . that is why you try to earn one and get the home field advantage.

4. Default Re: super regional tics

I think i'm allowed to gripe a lil bit, i've spent my hard earned money to follow this team all around the country this year and years past.give me a break.

The most passionate softball fans in the country will find a way. Go anyway. Set up outside. Try to hustle a ticket. Build a structure behind an outfield fence. BYOHighReach.

I think i'm allowed to gripe a lil bit, i've spent my hard earned money to follow this team all around the country this year and years past.give me a break.
    I'm sure the team appreciates the support, but we (UL) did the same thing in both of our baseball and softball regionals and super regionals last year. We did not give the visiting team(s) more than their NCAA required allotment. If we are to tell Ole Miss and Miss State fans, "tough s***, host the regional or super and you wouldn't have this problem" then the same thing should be applied to us.

7. Default Re: super regional tics

actually Arizona sent some of their allocated tics back and the baseball SR allocated 600 tics to Ole Miss. But I will be there anyway, whether it be in parking lot or wherever.

Congrats on advancing to the Super Regionals

actually Arizona sent some of their allocated tics back and the baseball SR allocated 600 tics to Ole Miss. But I will be there anyway, whether it be in parking lot or wherever.
    We had to allot 600 to Ole Miss last year.

And? So Arizona sent some back. Doesn't mean we didn't give them more than their NCAA required allotment. They just didn't use their entire allotment.

And baseball rules are different than softball. For baseball we did not send Ole Miss more than what we were required to send.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunFan3406 View Post
    I'm sure the team appreciates the support, but we (UL) did the same thing in both of our baseball and softball regionals and super regionals last year. We did not give the visiting team(s) more than their NCAA required allotment. If we are to tell Ole Miss and Miss State fans, "tough s***, host the regional or super and you wouldn't have this problem" then the same thing should be applied to us.
    Percentage wise I think we have to give up more seating for opponents in baseball than what we'll be getting from Auburn in softball. I think the number was 500 tickets to each of the regional opponents but I'm not sure about the super-regional round. I'd assume it was a little more as I know I was displaced as part of the allotment.

Oh well that's how the ball bounce but at least for the LSU regional we were able to purchase ticket through LSU. We were planning on going but not going to make the trip on a maybe and a prayer I support the team form home.

Quote Originally Posted by stodgdog View Post
    Congrats on advancing to the Super Regionals
    Go away, Stodgdick, you freaking lying, coward hypocrite. You think you can come here trying to play nice, and we won't see through it? We aren't stupid like the low-life dogs you hang around with.
    Here are just a few of some of the choice things you have to say about us on other sites:

April 2nd, 2015, 09:42 am
    "I have never posted an unkind or untrue word about @ Lafayette or its fans."
    https://forumeus.com/.light=stodgdog

05-16-2015, 05:04 PM, post 112 on the ltu site:
    Cajun fans "Are horrendous with extremely poor attitudes."

5/2/15 on the ltu site:
    Re: Cajun Credit in S&P Trouble
    Quote Originally Posted by maddawg:
    "Not the ones with a brain. Please don't comment on what the Richard Simmons say. They are idiots."
    Stodgdick's response:
    "I think you are giving them too much credit. :-)"

From the ULM site:
    12/20/14
    "If politics enters into support for the Cajuns, do you have a rational reason why Tech would or should support Southwestern, a school lacking ethics and academics, over ULM? Why would Tech or CUSA choose to be associated with the likes of Southwestern? You folks have shown the state and the country that you aren't interested in complying with the law. Your argument that the law doesn't apply to athletics is pure fantasy as athletics are specifically included in the law. Your desire to falsely claim that you are the flagship and that ULM is a branch of Southwestern is clearly in violation of the law and the spirit of the law.
    Have Jindal write a letter of complaint to the governor of Nevada. You folks are infantile.

If you aren't going to stand up to the Cajuns for trying to portray your school as a satellite campus, who will? You folks really should get your administration to file a cease and desist order or something against ULL. Ya'll are allowing them to walk all over you in this name game, as ridiculous as their claims are. Do you want ULM to be viewed as secondary to ULL? I don't. That is what they are attempting to accomplish and ULM is just rolling over. Seems you folks would have more of an interest as the law and ethics are on your side. Your administration, alumni, and students should be all over this. Why aren't they?"

I'll say the same thing I said when Miss. State cried and _____ed about this in baseball last year: Why do you expect the home team to give up its home field advantage in the NCAA tournament?

The problem is that we're going to a place that has softball fans. Had we been going to Baton Rouge, we'd have all the tickets we wanted.

Auburn earned the higher seed, and they should milk it for all it's worth. We certainly did this weekend.

With that said, why do people come onto a message board and ____ and moan about what people can and can't talk about?

It's a Ragin' Cajuns message board. This is an appropriate, timely topic. Disagree? Cool. But "Why are you talking about this?" makes you look like an idiot, and it happens in almost every thread here.

That's the point of a message board like this - to discuss stuff like this.

Or are we Tiger Droppings?

I'm sorry. Can't talk about that on a sports message board. Got it.

Can't offer congratulations to some people. Championships are difficult to win. The Cajuns deserve congratulations. Too bad it bothers you.

I'm not playing nice. I am a pretty nice guy. You can talk to any one that actually knows me. You apparently can't control yourself from making personal insults. That's OK - it is who you are.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information