Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst . 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: NCAA Regional Championship: Louisiana vs. Baylor G1 & G2

Default Re: NCAA Regional Championship: Louisiana vs. Baylor G1 & G2

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Yea, it is important to be right when your rightness results in a victory.

By the way? Everyone is giving Stearns her just due, but Jordan allowed two single run games in fourteen innings, that is pretty special.
    Yup and she did it despite having control and strike zone issues for both games.

Yea, it is important to be right when your rightness results in a victory.

By the way? Everyone is giving Stearns her just due, but Jordan allowed two single run games in fourteen innings, that is pretty special.
    did she throw 14 innings? i thought one of the games was a mercy rule.

3. Default Re: NCAA Regional Championship: Louisiana vs. Baylor G1 & G2

You are correct, she threw only 6 innings on Sunday night in that 6 inning mercy rule game, so she gave up 2 single runs in 13 innings of work.

Not to mention Christina Hamilton, taking a lot of pressure off of Jordan by pitching a gem vs Weber State. This allowed Jordan to be able to pitch both of those games vs Baylor.

Enjoy Cajun sports however you like. Expect reasond criticism when you throw a student athlete under the bus because she isn't living up to your expectations. After all you can defend yourself, they can't.
    You don't provide reasoned criticism, Express. You jump to conclusions. I haven't thrown anyone under the bus. Like I said, I love Sam and these players and I won't allow you to generalize and color me the way you see it.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    You are correct, she threw only 6 innings on Sunday night in that 6 inning mercy rule game, so she gave up 2 single runs in 13 innings of work.

Not to mention Christina Hamilton, taking a lot of pressure off of Jordan by pitching a gem vs Weber State. This allowed Jordan to be able to pitch both of those games vs Baylor.
    I am really liking the 1-2 punch of Hamilton and Wallace! They both seem to be pitching well heading into this weekend's super Regional!

Can anyone say for sure that these are the only two all-american pitchers who are teammates in the super regionals this year?

If the Cajun bats can get going against the Auburn pitching I think there will be some VERY happy Ragin Pagin' posters come Sunday!

Quote Originally Posted by axg8750 View Post
    I am really liking the 1-2 punch of Hamilton and Wallace! They both seem to be pitching well heading into this weekend's super Regional!

Can anyone say for sure that these are the only two all-american pitchers who are teammates in the super regionals this year?

If the Cajun bats can get going against the Auburn pitching I think there will be some VERY happy Ragin Pagin' posters come Sunday!
    Mike sounded VERY confident. I can't believe we can't outslug the 101st best ERA in America and win 17-16 if we have to.

If we slug, we win. Especially if Mike makes the trip, so he can slow down the pace before it spins out of control and 1 or 2 becomes 5 or 6.

101st best ERA. If we can't advance, we don't deserve the trip to OKC. You won't find a better matchup outside of N.C. State.

Mike sold me on it. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post

Christina pitched well enough to win against Baylor. She only gave up 2 earned runs. With our hitters 2 runs should be good enough. Errors did us in.

8. Default Re: NCAA Regional Championship: Louisiana vs. Baylor G1 & G2

Quote Originally Posted by VObserver View Post
    Christina pitched well enough to win against Baylor. She only gave up 2 earned runs. With our hitters 2 runs should be good enough. Errors did us in.
    I don't disagree, VOB, I was just stating that without CH pitching like she did vs Weber State Jordan would not have been in a similar position as Stearns. I agree that CH deserved a better fate, but she did exactly what we needed her to do in the WSU game. She also was good enough to win vs Baylor, but she allowed JW to rest and pitch a gem on Sunday night.

9. Default

Enjoy Cajun sports however you like. Expect reasond criticism when you throw a student athlete under the bus because she isn't living up to your expectations. After all you can defend yourself, they can't.
    IMO you trashed every element of her bat, read yor comment. You, a presumed adult, getting off trashing her best efforts, yet you go off the deep end because I said Coach Mike is fine with her. Go home little bully boy, and yes if this is too offensive quit posting.

IMO you trashed every element of her bat, read yor comment. You, a presumed adult, getting off trashing her best efforts, yet you go off the deep end because I said Coach Mike is fine with her. Go home little bully boy, and yes if this is too offensive quit posting.
    I like how you're arguing with yourself (going by the quoted post)

11. Default Re: NCAA Regional Championship: Louisiana vs. Baylor G1 & G2

Yea. It was ment for ATX, or whatever he is. Lots of mistakes with cell texting threads

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

You and ATX are blowing this out of proportion. Sam was never "trashed". and your coaching comment shouldn't get him twisted. I expect both of you to post during the supers. commenting however you want. and not offend each other.

"I think Sam chases too much. Move her to like 8th in the order."

"Dude, she's a student-athlete for crying out loud! Don't you have any integrity, you buffoon? I mean, that's somebody's DAUGHTER you're talking about! You seriously need to get your head examined. How big a check do you write to support this program, scumbag?"

- Ragin Pagin

Are you really getting upset about this comment?

"Sam has been swinging at junk for some time now. She needs to try milk some walks. Make them pitch to her. All anybody has to do to get her out lately is to stay outside for a couple of pitches and then come in with a rise ball that finishes about chest high."

If you'd pick a fight like you are doing with ATX with every fan at the ballpark that gets frustrated with a certain players at bat, then you'd probably either get kicked out or get your ___ kicked by the 4th inning.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunFan3406 View Post
    Are you really getting upset about this comment?

"Sam has been swinging at junk for some time now. She needs to try milk some walks. Make them pitch to her. All anybody has to do to get her out lately is to stay outside for a couple of pitches and then come in with a rise ball that finishes about chest high."

If you'd pick a fight like you are doing with ATX with every fan at the ballpark that gets frustrated with a certain players at bat, then you'd probably either get kicked out or get your ___ kicked by the 4th inning.
    See? Told you we're on the same side. LOL

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst . 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread Information