Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Thursday Basketball Time Change

Default Thursday Basketball Time Change

Just letting everyone know that Thursdays game time has been changed from 7pm to 5pm so that everyone can watch both UL bball and the National Championship game. Hope to see everyone there.

Geaux Cajuns!!!

Default Re: Thursday Basketball Time Change

But the National Championship game is on right now

3. Default Re: Thursday Basketball Time Change

I thought it was changed because of global warming---One prediction was 18 degrees for thursday night!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CajunCanaille View Post
    _ Just letting everyone know that Thursdays game time has been changed from 7pm to 5pm so that everyone can watch both UL bball and the National Championship game. Hope to see everyone there.

Geaux Cajuns!!! _

Don't you just love the UL athletic department, they've known that the national title game would be on Thursday January 7th 2010 for god knows how long, I can find out the next like 10 years dates with a quick Google search yet they wait until the freaking week of the game to change the time of the game. I'm sorry, this is just about as pathetic as it gets. If they didn't know, the super bowl is on February 7th this year as well, sheesh.

6. Default

Just letting everyone know that Thursdays game time has been changed from 7pm to 5pm so that everyone can watch both UL bball and the National Championship game. Hope to see everyone there.

Geaux Cajuns!!!
    Thanks for the heads up.
    igeaux.mobi

_ Just letting everyone know that Thursdays game time has been changed from 7pm to 5pm so that everyone can watch both UL bball and the National Championship game. Hope to see everyone there.

Geaux Cajuns!!! _
    I heard UL is going to extend Lee's contract because he got us close to a National Championship game.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    _ I thought it was changed because of global warming---One prediction was 18 degrees for thursday night!!!! _

No doubt people in Lafayette would use that excuse not to attend and the game is INSIDE. Of course, who would want to go anyway given the level of play.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonCajun View Post
    _ No doubt people in Lafayette would use that excuse not to attend and the game is INSIDE. Of course, who would want to go anyway given the level of play. _
    I would rather stand outside tonight for 2 hours in a string bikini than go watch 1 more second of a Robert Lee coached basketball team. Hypothermia is better than depression.

Quote Originally Posted by TuffGuy84 View Post
    _ Don't you just love the UL athletic department, they've known that the national title game would be on Thursday January 7th 2010 for god knows how long, I can find out the next like 10 years dates with a quick Google search yet they wait until the freaking week of the game to change the time of the game. I'm sorry, this is just about as pathetic as it gets. If they didn't know, the super bowl is on February 7th this year as well, sheesh. _

This is the same athletic dept that puts up a trivia question on the large screen, WITHOUT the right answer to choose from at the last game. How "bush league" is that?

So, no, not surprised that they waited this long.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragin Roar View Post
    _ This is the same athletic dept that puts up a trivia question on the large screen, WITHOUT the right answer to choose from at the last game. How "bush league" is that?

This made me LOL.

_ This is the same athletic dept that puts up a trivia question on the large screen, WITHOUT the right answer to choose from at the last game. How "bush league" is that?

So, no, not surprised that they waited this long. _
    What was the question and the answer that they showed? What was the correct answer?

GEAUX UL!

Quote Originally Posted by rgncjn12 View Post
    _ What was the question and the answer that they showed? What was the correct answer?

GEAUX UL! _
    The question was who was Carencro High's all time leading scorer and etc?

LaRyan Gary's name was not one of the choices to choose from.

_ The question was who was Carencro High's all time leading scorer and etc?

LaRyan Gary's name was not one of the choices to choose from. _
    I wouldn't think Gary would be the answer, after all he only played there 1 year.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    _ I wouldn't think Gary would be the answer, after all he only played there 1 year. _
    It was single season not career. It wasn't any of the other answers either is the point, since none of the others attended Carencro High.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information