Thread: Thoughts

Default Thoughts

After a bad start of the 2009-2010 season, the Icegators finally look like they have found their mojo. After the last two games against the #1 ranked team in the league, there is a definite improvement. They still have work to do, a lot of work, but hopefully they are heading in the right direction. Maybe the coaching job for the Icegators will stay occupied for some time with the same tenant. Probably one of the greatest improvements on the ice is the reduced number of penalties. The guys are not picking up dumb penalties and making the goalie work his ass off in the net. The Icegators are the most penalized team in the league, so to have last nights game with only 4 minutes worth of penalties is great. So, dump Hamilton and pick up another skilled veteran player is what I say. I like the addition of the new players like Dean Moore, Trevor Karasiewicz, and of course Jimmy Spratt. I know that Bucchino is a fan favorite here, but I do believe that Spratt is the right choice for the starting net minder.

The goal horn is a great new feature, thank you heafy, as well as all the fans that donated to get it. Also the shows entertainment level seems to be improving also. Turning off some of the lights before the introduction made me think we were fixing to see some lazer lights on the ice. My kids got excited too saying, "maybe they are going to do the lights like the old gator games". The staff is trying and deffinantly moving in the right direction with things.

So after all that I would like to take the time to say Thank You to Mr. Danny Smith. Thank you for giving me and my family a chance to go out and watch a hockey game. My wife asked me, "what are we going to do if this team doesn't make it ?" My answer is that we will do what we did last year, live without it and that will suck. We all too many times find reasons to _____ about this team, myself included, but having no team is worse. I am done now.

Josh

Default Re: Thoughts

Good Post!

See you later at the Rink! Bring your kids early so we can get them suited up!

RAT

Quote Originally Posted by RINKRAT View Post
    Good Post!

See you later at the Rink! Bring your kids early so we can get them suited up!

RAT
    Thank you, and we will see you there.

c23 Guest

Good Post

Thread Information