Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: UL vs WKU

Default Re: UL vs WKU

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    _ A stat I can live with.

Only 3 technicals for Robert Lee in his CAREER _
    No doubt the turnovers hurt and it was similar to the Tulane game as far as the time they occurred. Those were the main factor in the loss. Once again though the team played better on the road than at home. I think that is because of the collective mindset which expects failure at home. Coach Lee's third tech was probably the most unique as he got it for simply looking at the ref in a peculiar manner. Referee baited the look with profanity. Raymone Andrews did play well and he won't be underutilized anymore as he will be the starting point guard for the rest of the year. That is a good thing as the young man is just a freshman. The experience he gets this year will hopefully bring him and the team success in future seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Coach Lee's third tech was probably the most unique as he got it for simply looking at the ref in a peculiar manner. Referee baited the look with profanity.
    I don't believe that! If it could be proven that a ref truly baited a technical foul via profanity then that ref would be in for some serious repercussions. Making this accusation is a pretty serious statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiredof theBS View Post
    _ I don't believe that! If it could be proven that a ref truly baited a technical foul via profanity then that ref would be in for some serious repercussions. Making this accusation is a pretty serious statement. _
    I do not know how factual the report I gave on the tech is. I simply repeated what Coach Lee said on his post game radio show. He also said this would be highlighted on their post game report on officiating to the conference office. Whatever occurs there is something we will never get access to.

4. UL Basketball Re: UL vs WKU

When an upstanding guy who has been a head coach almost six full years and has had only 2 career technicals against him says the third came under unusual circumstances I tend to believe him.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information