Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread: Parrott Blog: Lee's post-game antics

Default Parrott Blog: Lee's post-game antics

Default Re: Parrott Blog: Lee's post-game antics

Totally uncalled for.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Parrott Blog: Lee's post-game antics

how many ways can we say it: most of us want a change. there is talent on this team. we do have some athletes. are we getting all we can out of them? i think the answer is obvious. the reasons for that can be debated. but, as in all endeavors, it starts at the top. in this situation that's the head man. i was willing to see how this season played out before making up my mind. now i don't know if it will take that long. i just want us to have a solid program again.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun77 View Post
    Wow. Just when you thought things couldn't look uglier. I'm going to be interested to see if any other media report on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Saint View Post
    _ how many ways can we say it: most of us want a change. there is talent on this team. we do have some athletes. are we getting all we can out of them? i think the answer is obvious. the reasons for that can be debated. but, as in all endeavors, it starts at the top. in this situation that's the head man. i was willing to see how this season played out before making up my mind. now i don't know if it will take that long. i just want us to have a solid program again. _
    I agree.

There's only one player on Tulane's team that I'd have taken over any of our boys -- Booker (and that's only because he had a career night against us 6 of 7 from 3-land).

So why did we lose to such a shattty team?

Coach?!?

He should have been fired the first time he skipped a post-game interview with Jay.

igeaux.mobi

Quote Originally Posted by jllanclos View Post
    _ He should have been fired the first time he skipped a post-game interview with Jay.

igeaux.mobi _
    If HE loses to UNO next month, I expect a resignation the following day.

This proves that Lee has finally accepted that he has failed at this job. Not everyone is a HEAD COACH at a Division I School. He tried and it just didn't work. He should go ahead and resign now before it gets worse. Hopefully he realizes that everyone has given up on him and its just time to move on. He needs to start looking for employment somewhere else for the sake of his family and the future of his life.

We all have already given up on the Coach, Robert Lee.

I think if he resigns all of us will respect him. If he continues these antics the university and the fans will lose all respect for the man, Robert Lee.

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    _ This proves that Lee has finally accepted that he has failed at this job. Not everyone is a HEAD COACH at a Division I School. He tried and it just didn't work. He should go ahead and resign now before it gets worse. Hopefully he realizes that everyone has given up on him and its just time to move on. He needs to start looking for employment somewhere else for the sake of his family and the future of his life.

We all have already given up on the Coach, Robert Lee.

I think if he resigns all of us will respect him. If he continues these antics the university and the fans will lose all respect for the man, Robert Lee. _
    No doubt he let his emotions get the best of him. I understand being frustrated considering the way we lost the game. Those four late turnovers caused us to basically give a game away. In such a situation, many of us would have let frustration get to us but that does not excuse the behavior. I do not understand why it occurred after a fairly typical question. Jay asked the same question on the radio and the answer was normal. In reality, the next two games are meaningless. It will be a blowout at Louisville while the Centenary game may allow some confidence to be regained prior to getting into conference play. Another issue to deal with is how to get the three injured guys back into the rotation without disruption once they become healthy. I would have said disrupting chemistry but I am not sure how much of that we have. By the way, I believe the current contract calls for an automatic extension if the Cajuns win the conference tournament. We all know how unlikely that is to occur.

This may be a blessing in disguise. Lee may resign over this or the university may take action as a result. I personally would like to see if one of the assistants could take this team over and make something happen in the 2nd half.

Mike, the next two games are far from meaningless. A blowout at Louisville will hurt any confidence this team has left. A loss against a Centenary program moving down to D3 will continue a downward spiral going into the bulk of league play. This team needs to recover quickly before things really get bad.

igeaux.mobi

South Al is leading #10 Florida by 3 late in the second half. Based on what I am seeing, South Al is going to clean our clocks this year.

Sorry, it's #18 Florida, and South Al is leading by 2 with 3 min to go in game.

South Alabama just won it. Tremendous game. The Jaguars have reloaded with a lot of transfers and will be in the mix for the SBC title.

igeaux.mobi

Quote Originally Posted by Parrott View Post
    _ Mike, the next two games are far from meaningless. A blowout at Louisville will hurt any confidence this team has left. A loss against a Centenary program moving down to D3 will continue a downward spiral going into the bulk of league play. This team needs to recover quickly before things really get bad.

igeaux.mobi _
    Josh is right in that no game is ever meaningless. Every time out the athletes represent the school. A competitive game at Louisville and a win against Centenary is the best I hope for at this point.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread Information