Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: someone sell me a house!

1. Default Re: someone sell me a house!

If someone is looking to buy or sell a house in the area and need representation...I got you covered, just PM me. Plus, I'll donate back 10% of the commission I make on that sale/purchase to the RCAF as a Ragin' Pagin bonus.

-RR

Default Re: someone sell me a house!

Quote Originally Posted by CajunDreDog View Post
    I'm in IT (desktop support). Wanting to learn more though and get into systems stuff.

She is customer service, office/clerical.
    I assume you are checking out the CGI stuff.

http://www.cgi.com/en/us-onshore-del...lafayette-jobs

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel02 View Post
    Hope y'all don't mind a CPA joining Austin Village in about 2-3 months.
    CPA here. But in Austin Village South. The redheaded step child of Austin Village.

Quote Originally Posted by fiz View Post
    Hello fellow Cajuns,

I'm looking to buy a 3 Bed 2 Bath house around Lafayette. Anyone know someone who wants to sell?
    This one is for sale at the front part of my street. Biking distance to all UL sporting events and downtown. Been listed for a while, but I think that's because the sellers initially listed it for way too much money.

http://www.vaneatonromero.com/L14258284

Person in my neighborhood (Wells Landing) is selling:

202 Highland View is going on the market today. 1,400 sqft, 3/2, with alarm system, lots of additional landscaping & trees.

PM me if you're interested. I don't think the house is on the market, could be sold by owner, save some closing costs.

6. Default Re: someone sell me a house!

Quote Originally Posted by ULalum06 View Post
    Person in my neighborhood (Wells Landing) is selling:

202 Highland View is going on the market today. 1,400 sqft, 3/2, with alarm system, lots of additional landscaping & trees.

PM me if you're interested. I don't think the house is on the market, could be sold by owner, save some closing costs.
    -----Just remember Terri Landry State Farm when you insure it!!!!-------(893-9122)---Like a good neighbor------Boomer will be there!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information