Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst . 4 5 6 7

Thread: WBB: McNeese at Louisiana

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58 View Post
    Brokebacks always get geeked about playing UL.they can't quit us. Their fans are congratulating themselves and their cheerleaders /____kickers for "traveling" so well for a one hour road trip.
    If you want to really kill them just say, "I do understand that we are the equivalent of LSU to you and that every time we compete we are your Super Bowl".makes them Bat ____ crazy

2. Default Re: WBB: McNeese at Louisiana

Quote Originally Posted by basinbear View Post
    If you want to really kill them just say, "I do understand that we are the equivalent of LSU to you and that every time we compete we are your Super Bowl".makes them Bat ____ crazy
    ----Noticed the coach at Mackeyneese referred to us with the wrong"L" word!!!

Default Re: WBB: McNeese at Louisiana

Quote Originally Posted by dms4720 View Post
    That picture actually looks like a clear version of a throwback(I know it's not)
    Look at the shoes in the the bottom of the pic, red chucks, retro new balance, red chucks, red keds. Those guys look just like Z and his friends back in the day
    Those are my families shoes. We all have the chucks I chose my retro new balance.

Quote Originally Posted by axg8750 View Post
    McNeese fans were louder than Cajun fans IMO.

Pretty disappointed in that. It got loud at the end after she sunk that 3 pointer with less than 30 seconds on the clock though!
    Yes they were and that was disappointing. We had a large number of older fans in attendance and they clearly didn't match McNeese's enthusiasm. If it weren't for the group of parents and friends of the athletes in the first few rows, it would have been worse.

I represent that statement T. Lol. I actually thought both fan bases were pretty vocal and supportive of their respective teams.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by VObserver View Post
    I represent that statement T. Lol. I actually thought both fan bases were pretty vocal and supportive of their respective teams.
    I think you can expect traveling fans to be younger, and louder on par, than the home balance of fans. Why wouldn't a lot of McNeese people come to Lafayette for any excuse? And to take down the almight "Louisiana" - icing on the cake. I have no issue with the fans they brought - they paid for their tickets didn't they? And we won. right?

VO, from the other side of the court, it was disappointing. Not one go to hell McNeese, but you hear it at the men's game when we aren't even playing them.

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    I think you can expect traveling fans to be younger, and louder on par, than the home balance of fans. Why wouldn't a lot of McNeese people come to Lafayette for any excuse? And to take down the almight "Louisiana" - icing on the cake. I have no issue with the fans they brought - they paid for their tickets didn't they? And we won. right?
    The ran several shuttle buses of fans that came in early to buy the tickets. Had our fans decided to show up early as well and buy tickets, they wouldn't have had as many fans in the gym. They planned it out very well.

I understand what you are saying, but for me, McNeese is not significant. I will cheer my team, and I understand that it is totally unacceptable to lose to McNeese in anything, but what I feel toward them is not hate. It is closer to indifference.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

I understand what you are saying, but for me, McNeese is not significant. I will cheer my team, and I understand that it is totally unacceptable to lose to McNeese in anything, but what I feel toward them is not hate. It is closer to indifference.
    Thank you. It's not 1976 anymore. The two schools are worlds apart academically as well as athletically

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    Thank you. It's not 1976 anymore. The two schools are worlds apart academically as well as athletically
    I get that bro, but its equivalent to someone coming to your house and blowing up your own party. You need to at least show up, its all about supporting the girls and the stand your ground law. Walking Zombies is not my thing! LOL!!

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    I get that bro, but its equivalent to someone coming to your house and blowing up your own party. You need to at least show up, its all about supporting the girls and the stand your ground law. Walking Zombies is not my thing! LOL!!
    I got it. BJ I was more agreeing with the "not hate," indifference thing.

Z

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    I got it. BJ I was more agreeing with the "not hate," indifference thing.

Z
    How many Cajun fans were turned away after all of the tickets were sold?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst . 4 5 6 7

Thread Information