Thread: Holly Tankersley?

Default Holly Tankersley?

Hi,

I'm new here and this is my first post. I live in Colorado and am a fan of the ULL Softball program. I was wondering if anyone had an update on Holly Tankersly?

Thanks,

Pops

2. UL Softball Re: Holly Tankersley?

I know UF fans can't stop talking about her ever since she blasted the game winning home run in the top of the eighth to lead the Lady Cajuns to a win over #1 seed florida a year and a half ago in the College Softball World Series.

As far as news update, I don't have any since she finished eligibility. I would love to know what she is up to as well.

Default Re: Holly Tankersley?

The last I heard, she was working as a softball trainer at Next Level Sports Academy while finishing up her undergraduate degree.

igeaux.mobi

I pitched against her in our little league's co-ed ragball tournament last summer. I think she went 4-4 that day, but I didn't give up any homers to her.

igeaux.mobi

i hear she may be working as a non faculty asst. coach at teurlings this spring.

6. Default Re: Holly Tankersley?

I think that her brother is a coach at Vermilion Catholic in Abbeville!!!! Could be wrong --maybe another former GREAT's brother!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BStock View Post
    _ i hear she may be working as a non faculty asst. coach at teurlings this spring. _
    Yes, she is working with the Teulings softball team.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    _ I think that her brother is a coach at Vermilion Catholic in Abbeville!!!! Could be wrong --maybe another former GREAT's brother!!!! _
    That would be Becky McMurtry's brother Danny, coaching at VC.

Try to keep up Boomer. lol

BTW, One of your old punters Keith, came by for a visit at the office today.

9. Default Re: Holly Tankersley?

You got it---We met the mom and dad of the Mcs in Nebraska---DA Bunt Punt and the master of it---You know my feelings on touchbacks from punts!!!! One of my favorite calls is 4th and short yardage with the quick kick from the shotgun !!!!!!

Thread Information