Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst . 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Louisiana vs GaSt

Default Re: Louisiana vs GaSt

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    I think they are very talented, maybe potentially even more talented, they just just aren't as consistent and haven't been through the things those guys went through to be what they were last year. We have lost some close games on some boneheaded plays. IMO our defense has hurt us more than anything this year. If you give us last years defense we probably have 2 maybe 3 losses right now.
    No problem Crazy, I disagree somewhat on the overall talent level of this team. Now, that doesn't mean I think they are not cable of being a much better team then what they are showing now. Long term, I think this team will have more talent next season if most of that class makes it to campus. Especially the pitching. But I do think this team has good talent and should make plenty of noise going into the Sun Belt Tournament.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    No problem Crazy, I disagree somewhat on the overall talent level of this team. Now, that doesn't mean I think they are not cable of being a much better team then what they are showing now. Long term, I think this team will have more talent next season if most of that class makes it to campus. Especially the pitching. But I do think this team has good talent and should make plenty of noise going into the Sun Belt Tournament.
    I can live with that, but the talent is there to be good. This team will put it together at some point and make a run. We are currently beating ourselves more than we are getting beat by others.

Cajuns Baseball ‏@CajunsBaseball 2m2 minutes ago
    Greg Davis singles home a run in the 1st and the Cajuns lead 1-0, 1 on, 1 out. #GeauxCajuns

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    I can live with that, but the talent is there to be good. This team will put it together at some point and make a run. We are currently beating ourselves more than we are getting beat by others.
    And that is exactly what Rob was talking about when he said at times it will be ugly.

Cajuns Baseball ‏@CajunsBaseball 35s36 seconds ago
    Milhorn with a 1-2-3 inning in the 1st, Cajuns 1, Panthers 0 in Atlanta. #GeauxCajuns

Cajuns Baseball ‏@CajunsBaseball 1m1 minute ago
    Milhorn retires the side in the bottom of the 3rd, Cajuns 1, Panthers 0 in Atlanta. Thurman, Trosclair and Robbins to hit in the 4th.

Mills with an RBI single in the top of the 4th and the Cajuns are out to a 2-0 lead against Georgia State. #GeauxCajuns

Cajuns Baseball ‏@CajunsBaseball 2m2 minutes ago
    Joey Roach with a solo home run to right center and the score is now 2-1 Louisiana as we head to the 5th inning.

Another 1-2-3 inning for Milhorn in the 5th, still 2-1 Cajuns over Georgia State as we head to the 6th. #GeauxCajuns

My updates will be coming to an end shortly. someone else might want to take over.

My final update. Gotta geaux.

Cajuns Baseball ‏@CajunsBaseball 3m3 minutes ago
    Milhorn retires the side and he's sat down 7 in a row as we head to the 7th, Cajuns lead 2-1. #GeauxCajuns

3-1 Cajuns going to the bottom of the 8th.

12. Default Re: Louisiana vs GaSt

Think Cajuns are watching march madness with some ga state fans?

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

3-2 UL
    Final

Cajuns Baseball (@CajunsBaseball) tweeted at 6:26 PM on Sat, Mar 21, 2015:
    Final: Louisiana 3, Georgia State 2, Cajuns sweep the doubleheader and take the series on the road. #GeauxCajuns

Cajuns Baseball (@CajunsBaseball) tweeted at 6:27 PM on Sat, Mar 21, 2015:
    Louisiana improves to 12-8 overall and 5-3 in the Sun Belt with the win. #GeauxCajuns

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst . 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread Information