Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 . LastLast

Thread: Louisiana vs GaSt

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunjeb View Post
    Did you have them 18-0? Do you want to hear that you are right? Ok, your right. Did you shoot off a little when you just read it? Move along.
    No but I did not have them 10-8.

So what was your preseason prediction after 18 games?

Quote Originally Posted by mission omaha View Post

I had them 12 3/4 and -6.1. I don't math very well though.

We do have a great coach. I never once said anything negative about coach. Everyone on here was saying the corner turned after the Alabama series. But I think it is funny how everyone is mad at me since they were wrong.
    I never said the corner was turned .I expected a roller coaster ridethe Bama Series showed the potential of this team

Cajunjeb is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

I didn't.

Default Re: Louisiana vs GaSt

Baseball is a marathon, not a sprint. That's the beauty of baseball. We'll be ok.

Our young and unknown pitchers have scouting reports on them now, they will have to learn to pitch away from that and not be predictable. Defense needs to be tightened up. It's only the first game of the series, a lot of baseball left. And we have play 12 of 15 at home after this road trip. Plenty of chances left this weekend and the season. If this team was gonna do something. It was always going to be if they grew up and are playing well at the end.

I'm less concerned about our pitching as I am our defense. No doubt we are young on the mound and there will be inconsistencies but we MUST improve our Defense

Quote Originally Posted by DocCajun View Post
    I'm less concerned about our pitching as I am our defense. No doubt we are young on the mound and there will be inconsistencies but we MUST improve our Defense
    Need trosclair in the field

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    Need trosclair in the field
    Any projection as to when he'll be healthy enough?

Quote Originally Posted by DocCajun View Post
    Any projection as to when he'll be healthy enough?
    Hopefully sooner than later, I'm guessing it's not the thing you wanna rush especially since he is producing at the plate.

We do have a great coach. I never once said anything negative about coach. Everyone on here was saying the corner turned after the Alabama series. But I think it is funny how everyone is mad at me since they were wrong.
    I don't think everyone is mad at you because of that, more likely you're charming personality, winning posts, and overall douchebaggery . if I had to guess?

Quote Originally Posted by epiccajun View Post
    I don't think everyone is mad at you because of that, more likely you're charming personality, winning posts, and overall douchebaggery . if I had to guess?
    I could really care less if you or other people on here are mad at me. I guess I was the only one on here who thought UL would have a better record than 10-8. Maybe I should expect less of the team like you and others on here now. I would like to go back an look at what most on here expected out of this team. I know it was not a 10-8 record.

13. Default

I could really care less if the sunshine pumpers like you or the others on here are mad at me. I guess I was the only one on here who thought UL would have a better record than 10-8. Maybe I should expect less of the team like you and others on here now.
    Maybe having a realistic expectation is what you should be aiming for. Anyone that's knows anything about baseball knows a situation like ours takes time and maturing of players to be a consistent winner.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Maybe having a realistic expectation is what you should be aiming for. Anyone that's knows anything about baseball knows a situation like ours takes time and maturing of players to be a consistent winner.
    There is no one on the site that thought this team would be 10-8 after 18 games before the season started.

Hopefully they can win the next 2 games.

15. Default Re: Louisiana vs GaSt

Please show me where the predictions are? I know many here who thought .500 was realistic and a few who questioned whether we'd be above that mark. Bottom line is, being 10-8 on March 20 means jacksh_t in the grand scheme of it all. The stretch run is where it counts.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 . LastLast

Thread Information