Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . LastLast

Thread: Louisiana vs GaSt

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Please show me where the predictions are? I know many here who thought .500 was realistic and a few who questioned whether we'd be above that mark. Bottom line is, being 10-8 on March 20 means jacksh_t in the grand scheme of it all. The stretch run is where it counts.
    I never saw an 18 game prediction poll. Might have missed it.

Default Re: Louisiana vs GaSt

Or the prediction of a 3 game rain out Most likely having us at 13-8 12-9 or who gives a ___. We have lost 3 games in a row on walkoffs, it's not like we are getting our aszes kicked. We can still take this series. We spend most of April at home.

Quote Originally Posted by mission omaha View Post
    I could really care less if you or other people on here are mad at me. I guess I was the only one on here who thought UL would have a better record than 10-8. Maybe I should expect less of the team like you and others on here now. I would like to go back an look at what most on here expected out of this team. I know it was not a 10-8 record.
    I never said I expect less of the Cajuns . read the post, I was just alluding to the fact that no one here likes you personally.

You're an awful, awful, terrible person in your real life.

Your real life persona as a douchebag comes through so eloquently, in your tone and writing, through your miserable posts here.

That's all.

There is no one on the site that thought this team would be 10-8 after 18 games before the season started.

Hopefully they can win the next 2 games.
    I, and a number of others, thought we'd be a 30-35 win team.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

But I think it is funny how everyone is mad at me since they were wrong.
    This baseball season isn't about you, miscarriage omaha. I don't give a ____ what I predicted, much less what you did. I do, however, want the team to kick all the ___ they can. Do you? You want your prediction that they suck to come true. What kind of fan is that exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by epiccajun View Post
    I never said I expect less of the Cajuns . read the post, I was just alluding to the fact that no one here likes you personally.

You're an awful, awful, terrible person in your real life.

Your real life persona as a douchebag comes through so eloquently, in your tone and writing, through your miserable posts here.

That's all.
    And you call me miserable. Humm.

So you have more internet friends than I. Great for you.

And you call me miserable. Humm.

So you have more internet friends than I. Great for you.
    No - in real life too.

You suck in your real life as well.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Please show me where the predictions are? I know many here who thought .500 was realistic and a few who questioned whether we'd be above that mark. Bottom line is, being 10-8 on March 20 means jacksh_t in the grand scheme of it all. The stretch run is where it counts.
    I completely agree with your expectations and expectations for remainder of baseball season, but to be honest with you, you acted just like Mission early in the basketball season. After Mcneese and NW losses, you were ready to drop the program.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by duggie85 View Post
    . you acted just like Mission.
    Take that back. and take it back fast. that kind of insult is over the top!

Seriously. I don't care if someone out of frustration says "I'm out". This guy "missing osama" only posts when we lose. and he wants to rub the season in other fan's faces. He's a bum.

Baseball DH today. FYI

Quote Originally Posted by DocCajun View Post
    Baseball DH today. FYI
    Start time today?

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    Start time today?
    I heard 12:30 for game 1

Radio broadcast starts at 12:30, game is at 1:00

Cajuns Baseball (@CajunsBaseball) tweeted at 9:41 AM on Sat, Mar 21, 2015:
    The Cajuns and Panthers will play a DH today starting at 1 pm CT. Catch both games on KPEL 96.5-FM. #GeauxCajuns #AAIT

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    Take that back. and take it back fast. that kind of insult is over the top!

Seriously. I don't care if someone out of frustration says "I'm out". This guy "missing osama" only posts when we lose. and he wants to rub the season in other fan's faces. He's a bum.
    So it is ok for you to bash the basketball team and say you are done but when the team gets on a roll like they did towards the end of year now you want your fan card back. I am glad someone had the balls to expose you!

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . LastLast

Thread Information