Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst . 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Louisiana vs GaSt

Default Re: Louisiana vs GaSt

Well look at that, series win on the road and headed home for huge home stand. Turns out mission blowmaha is still intact

Cajuns bounced back to win the final 2 games today. Really needed to win both games today. Pitching was
    a lot better today.

That was a really nice comeback to take the series. Defense was much better today and obviously we pitched extremely well. Really impressive that Moore, a freshman, was able to shut the game down at the end

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    Well look at that, series win on the road and headed home for huge home stand. Turns out mission blowmaha is still intact
    It was like you winning the lottery today since you expect the Cajuns to lose. Win - win for you regardless if the team wins or loses.

Instead of being happy the Cajuns won you are more worried about me.

Back on track!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mission omaha View Post
    It was like you winning the lottery today since you expect the Cajuns to lose. Win - win for you regardless if the team wins or loses.

Instead of being happy the Cajuns won you are more worried about me.
    No I don't expect them to lose, I'm not an idiot. I don't sit listening to a game waiting to talk ___ about them as soon as they do lose, like you did. Not worried about you at all, you were the first diklick to get on here last night 15 seconds after they lost.

Another loss. But the team will learn from it RIGHT????
    Bump

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    No I don't expect them to lose, I'm not an idiot. I don't sit listening to a game waiting to talk ___ about them as soon as they do lose, like you did. Not worried about you at all, you were the first diklick to get on here last night 15 seconds after they lost.
    I posted right after they won today both games just like right after they lost yesterday. I must say you and a few others are really worried about me. I must say the site has a few very unprofessional members on here. The insults do not bother me. Keep acting like kids all of you are just making yourselves look bad.

I posted right after they won today both games just like right after they lost yesterday. I must say you and a few others are really worried about me.
    It's just pretty obvious you are not a fan. You just bought a tee shirt last June having never watched a baseball game before.

For someone whose id is "mission Omaha", you sure don't get the "mission" part.

I think leger and milhorn have earned their way up in the weekend rotation to Friday and Saturday.

Cajuns win and some members are more worried about me than the series win. Really ladies appreciate the attention but please direct it towards the team winning the series instead of me.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunDreDog View Post
    For someone whose id is "mission Omaha", you sure don't get the "mission" part.
    Thanks for the words of wisdom CajunCornDog.

Thanks for the words of wisdom CajunCornDog.
    Oh did you come up with that all by yourself?

How cute.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRebel View Post
    Oh did you come up with that all by yourself?

How cute.
    I know?

I may need my own section on the site now. Seems several members on here cannot post something unless they are replying to me when they post. Really I do not care for all this attention.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst . 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread Information