Thread: Lamar Game

I have a Question Lamar Game

Any word on the Lamar Game?

Default Cajuns beat Lamar

Cajuns over Lamar

68-60

Up next: TooLame!!!!!

We can get back to .500 on the season with a win over the Weenies. Big game coming up on Monday night.

Default Re: Lamar Game

Cajuns won 68-60

Grandigo and Daigle with big games.

Default Re: Cajuns beat Lamar

Nice Victory! The Conference needed an OOC victory today and the Cajuns got it done. Did anyone see WKU get it handed to them on ESPN2 today?

Some good news for a change.

Default Re: Cajuns beat Lamar

WKU lost its glue guy in G/F Sergio Kerusch for 6 to 8 weeks with a broken bone in his right foot during Friday's practice. It's a huge loss. That was obvious against Louisville.

[i]igeaux.mobi[/]

Maybe we can upset Louisville and that would make us 2-0 against Cardinal(other than Lamar) related opponents. You never know

8. Default Re: Lamar Game

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunpride101 View Post
    _ Maybe we can upset Louisville and that would make us 2-0 against Cardinal(other than Lamar) related opponents. You never know _
    It could happen

BTW; I was at the game (wearing my Cardinal hat) and the Cajuns really looked good for once. This was a real fun game to watch and my (cardinal fan) friends were very complementary about the play of the Cajuns. I had prepared them for the worst; instead the Cajuns showed up and played a very good game.

BTW The in Montaign Center annoucer announced the Cajuns as "The Ragin Cajuns from The University of Louisiana." (no at, lls, etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by Crawfish View Post
    _ BTW; I was at the game (wearing my Cardinal hat) and the Cajuns really looked good for once. This was a real fun game to watch and my (cardinal fan) friends were very complementary about the play of the Cajuns. I had prepared them for the worst; instead the Cajuns showed up and played a very good game.

BTW The in Montaign Center annoucer announced the Cajuns as "The Ragin Cajuns from The University of Louisiana." (no at, lls, etc.) _
    Fish, What was the name of the old gym LU played in back in the 70's? McDonald??? Is Mike Oliver still bombing away? B.B Davis and Clarence Kea still have some eligibility?

Also, I remember a Civic Center that hosted the conference tournament years back.

11. Default Re: Lamar Game

Momentary loss of name of the former coach, AD , and all around nut that led the Cards in their prime------Best quote was that they tried to practice defense one day and everybody was getting headaches so they just kept practicing offense--Some great days!!!!

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Momentary loss of name of the former coach, AD , and all around nut that led the Cards in their prime------Best quote was that they tried to practice defense one day and everybody was getting headaches so they just kept practicing offense--Some great days!!!!
    Billy Tubbs?

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    _ Fish, What was the name of the old gym LU played in back in the 70's? McDonald??? Is Mike Oliver still bombing away? B.B Davis and Clarence Kea still have some eligibility?

Also, I remember a Civic Center that hosted the conference tournament years back. _
    Yes it was McDonald Gymnasium. I believe it is still there. A lot of history there.

BTW, Lamar currently has a player named EB Davis. when they anounced him the other night I did a double take. (It sounded a lot like BB)

Big big games! Andrew Toney vs Oliver, Tubbs vs. Pascal ! One Stud on each team and great roll players.

Quote Originally Posted by Etowncajun View Post
    _ Big big games! Andrew Toney vs Oliver, Tubbs vs. Pascal ! One Stud on each team and great roll players. _
    Loved the game back then
    You just can't find players that can execute the pick and "roll" anymore.

Thread Information