Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst . 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 . LastLast

Thread: 2010 schedule

1. Default Re: 2010 Football Schedule

Quote Originally Posted by racajun54 View Post
    You should know cause The Cowboys broke your backside and everyother side on the football field in 2007.
    Uh oh, and here you had been working so hard to convince us of your concern for UL //L.

USL (1960-1983)  (1985-1998) Re: 2010 Football Schedule

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    _ RACAJUN54,

The bottom line is UL has no responsibility to travel to Lake Charles and play the Cowboys at a discount rate to help their program or any other program for that matter. All Cajun fans should want what is financially in the best interest of our athletic programs. We paid McNeese State more then any other FCS program historically to come to Lafayette and play at Cajun Field. There are some conversations taking place amongst the UL-System schools about playing each other on rotating bases in the near future because of the current economic crisis and budget cuts. If that plan is eventually voted on and accepted, you will not see Louisiana Tech, ULM or UL travel to any FCS programs period. This is common practice amongst Bowl Division programs and all other chatter on the peripheral is nothing more then idle smack talk by fans like yourself that have nothing better to do.

BTW, shouldn’t it be the “cowboys broke our backside in 2007”, if you are a Cajun fan? _
    I never said it was the Cajun's responsibility to travel to LC. It was merely a suggestion to stimulate conversion.

Default Re: 2010 Football Schedule

_ I never said it was the Cajun's responsibility to travel to LC. It was merely a suggestion to stimulate conversion. _
    Judging from your post, I don't think you were interested in stimulating conversation but stirring the pot. I'm sure your buddies were amused by your antics, so I say enjoy the football season in Lake Charles.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    _ Judging from your post, I don't think you were interested in stimulating conversation but stirring the pot. I'm sure your buddies were amused by your antics, so I say enjoy the football season in Lake Charles. _
    Thanks we usually do enjoy the season!!!!

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

_ Thanks we usually do enjoy the season!!!! _

1st moronic post @ 9:59 am yesterday

Busted yesterday, less than an hour later at 10:37 am

Called out by Destin at 11:07 am (see Brokeback U reference.)

Easy to bust a DII team. next time you want to try and toy with us, send a D1.

byebye, bbu!

Z

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    _ 1st moronic post @ 9:59 am yesterday

Busted yesterday, less than an hour later at 10:37 am

Called out by Destin at 11:07 am (see Brokeback U reference.)

Easy to bust a DII team. next time you want to try and toy with us, send a D1.

byebye, bbu!

Z _
    Correction Div 1AA or offically FCS thats Football Championship Subdivision. Something The Cajuns will never see in football.

7. Default Re: 2010 Football Schedule

Correction Div 1AA or offically FCS thats Football Championship Subdivision. Something The Cajuns will never see in football.
    You are correct, why would we drop down to I-AA (JV). Enjoy your time there. That wasn't the path we chose.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun77 View Post
    _ You are correct, why would we drop down to I-AA (JV). Enjoy your time there. That wasn't the path we chose. _
    Never said you should drop down and we are enjoying our time in I AA. You guys did chose your path and it looks like you are enjoying it. I just meant you will not competing for a BCS National Championship. Schools in the FCS do get that chance.

_ Never said you should drop down and we are enjoying our time in I AA. You guys did chose your path and it looks like you are enjoying it. I just meant you will not competing for a BCS National Championship. Schools in the FCS do get that chance. _
    You wouldn't happen to be bigal1954 on the McNeese board, would you?

just curous.

_ Never said you should drop down and we are enjoying our time in I AA. You guys did chose your path and it looks like you are enjoying it. I just meant you will not competing for a BCS National Championship. Schools in the FCS do get that chance.
    And no one outside D1AA notices anymore than they notice who wins DII or DIII. That might explain why D1AA teams keep wanting to make the move to D1A. Despite any perceived faults those teams still find being D1A in the Sun Belt better than being D1AA.

Quote Originally Posted by AstroCajun View Post
    _ You wouldn't happen to be bigal1954 on the McNeese board, would you?

just curous. _
    No

A whole thread about us and what we are doing, gosh darn golly, it feels good to be hated on
    go cowboys

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58 View Post
    _ And no one outside D1AA notices anymore than they notice who wins DII or DIII. That might explain why D1AA teams keep wanting to make the move to D1A. Despite any perceived faults those teams still find being D1A in the Sun Belt better than being D1AA. _
    I watch them from time to time usually they high scoring fun games to watch. In 2008 Div II it was Minn. Duluth and Div III was Mount Union. I find the reason most teams move up to Div 1A is money. If say Northwestern LA decided to move up no one would notice them any more than they do now.

Quote Originally Posted by DestinCajun View Post
    As far as McNeese is concerned, I have no doubt there will be more Cowpies in the Dome than Weenies when they play in '09. I have no doubt the Cowpies will set an all time attendance record for visitors at L. State if they play them (and it's supposedly in the works). _

While reviewing this thread I noticed my prediction on the crowd for the Tulame - McNeese game on Sept 26th.

I'll have to check the Omaha newspaper's sports page on Sept 27th to find out but they will probably have more in the Dome than they had for their opener at home against Henderson St.

_ Never said you should drop down and we are enjoying our time in I AA. You guys did chose your path and it looks like you are enjoying it. I just meant you will not competing for a BCS National Championship. Schools in the FCS do get that chance. _

A championship that nobody outside of the FCS gives a crap about. It' s funny how you people in Lake Charles think. You say we have such a poor program and our team is terrible but yet you take every opportunity to throw the win in 2007 in our face. Let' see. If the Cajuns played somebody that I thought was garbage and we won, I think I'd pass on going to their fan forum to throw it in their face as it would have no meaning to me. So, basically, you discount our program but elevate the win in the status ranks. It makes you look silly actually. I know it would never happen but I'd personally love to go play in Lake Charles. I'd love to make the trip and watch the cajuns whoop that ass in front of their home fans. I doubt I'd make T-shirts with the score on the back and wear it to every Cajun-Mcneese sporting event like a complete loser also.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst . 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 . LastLast

Thread Information