Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Parrott Blog: Bustle to return in 2010.

Default Re: Parrott Blog: Bustle to return in 2010.

Your comparison is stupid. LSU fans get angry when 10-3 seasons. I'm getting angry with finishing 6-6 at best. Don't you think I have a right to expect more than just being bowl eligible? Maybe one of these years, we'll accidentally stumble into a bowl game!

Quote Originally Posted by raginsaints View Post
    Your comparison is stupid. LSU fans get angry when 10-3 seasons. I'm getting angry with finishing 6-6 at best. Don't you think I have a right to expect more than just being bowl eligible? Maybe one of these years, we'll accidentally stumble into a bowl game!
    How is it stupid?? You are tired of supporting UL because we are average. Go be like half of tiger stadium and support them b/c you want to be associated with a winner.

You have some serious issues with brain functions don't you? Because I want my school, that I love, to strive for something better than middle of the pack in the SBC, that means I'm a bandwagon LSU fan? Pretty impressive rationale.

4. Default Re: Parrott Blog: Bustle to return in 2010.

If we had the kids that we lost to Tech, Monroe, McNeese and Tulane------we would be bowling big time---It's recruiting Stupid!!!!!!! Always has and always will be---A friend's son and former Tulane jock saw our facilities and was in shock-------The problem is recruiting---The APR problem in giving the Monroe and Troy an advantage with their APR must be addressed NOW by the entire conference!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    _ If we had the kids that we lost to Tech, Monroe, McNeese and Tulane------we would be bowling big time---It's recruiting Stupid!!!!!!! Always has and always will be---A friend's son and former Tulane jock saw our facilities and was in shock-------The problem is recruiting---The APR problem in giving the Monroe and Troy an advantage with their APR must be addressed NOW by the entire conference!!! _
    Who did we lose to Tech?
    Who did we lose to Monroe?
    Who did we lose to McNeese?

Quote Originally Posted by AstroCajun View Post
    _ Who did we lose to Tech?
    Who did we lose to McNeese? _
    I can think of at least 1 each at each of those schools and I don't follow recruiting as close as others do.

I'll help the Boom out.

Phillip Livas plus the other 20 kids from South Louisiana - LTU
    Luther Ambrose plus the few South La kids - ULM
    Derrick Fourroux at MSU

Any of those would have been a difference maker here.

Quote Originally Posted by anhil8tor View Post
    _ If you don't support the decision that this university has done you have options.

1. Don't renew season tickets
    2. Don't donate to RCAF
    3. Don't attend home games
    and the most important one
    4. Quit posting the crybaby drivel that you criticize other fans for. Logoff _
    This is the kind of post that ____es me off.

I'm tired of people on these boards that don't let people speak their minds. There are a LOT of diehards that don't come to these forums and feel the same way as a lot of us do.

Just b/c we don't agree with the Universitys decision doesn't mean we shouldn't renew season tix or not attend home games. that's real smart

Let me put it to you like this. We diehards (the one's who speak their mind AND the one's who agree with any/every or respect any/every decision of UL or Bustle) have one thing in common. we all love this University.

Now when I see these stupid attendance posts and everyone getting mad because regular joe's don't want to come to UL games and then I see a post telling big time / diehard fans to hit the bricks. who the hell you got left?

You think 12 - 15k is bad well go ahead and keep your 8k and change!

There seems to be a good half (better half IMO) that wants things to CHANGE NOW! The rest are going to HOPE things that have been going the same way for the last 10 years will SUDDENLY CHANGE.

Look let Bustle take his final vow, but this University better look hard into the 2011 season.

And please someone answer me. how can a 100 year old Division 1 University BE HAPPY with 6-6 when you got teams under 10 years old in D1. TROY / FAU winning bowl games and conference championships.

This University has the capability to run the Sun Belt every year. There is no doubt in anyone's mind. We are a big enough University and those wins start rolling in, attendance is back to 22 - 25k EVERY game, RCAF blows up but it just doesn't happen. We blow homecoming every year with 20k+ on hand. The University BRINGS IT UPON ITSELF! PLAIN AND SIMPLE!

Quote Originally Posted by AstroCajun View Post
    _ Who did we lose to Tech?
    Who did we lose to McNeese? _
    Guys that we have offered (according to Rivals) since 2007 that went to Tech:
    Phillip Livas
    Tarence Calais
    Mason Hitt
    Jonathan Leblanc
    Kiamni Washington
    Jimmie Crawford
    Christian Lacey
    Philip Longino
    Kevin Saia
    Vince Cano
    Kendrick James
    Rufus Porter (not sure if we offered but I think we at least had interest)
    There are some guys on that list that I would have loved to have seen in a Cajun uniform.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Parrott Blog: Bustle to return in 2010.

raginsaints, so you think our receivers and backs are scrubs. Why don't you man up and go tell them they're scrubs to their faces. These young men men work hard to provide people like you entertainment and you have the nerve to call them scrubs. This coming from someone who probably never put on a jockstrap. By the way ,I think you're a jackass.

_ It's not the coach's fault we don't win, it's the recruiting? WHO THE F* DO YOU THINK RECRUITS THE FREAKIN SCRUB WIDE RECEIVERS AND TAILBACKS WE HAD THIS YEAR?! Rickey Bustle is a freaking joke and I'm sick of it. I'll go tailgate next year but I will not go into the games. _
    Green Aubrye and Falgout are not scrubs. Lack of depth and not getting enough opportunities is one thing but scrubs is just wrong. I know the dropped passes were upsetting but the guys I mention did not drop passes.

WHO DO YOU THINK RECRUITS THE FREAKIN SCRUB WIDE RECEIVERS AND TAILBACKS WE HAD THIS YEAR?!
    The same folks who recruited Fenroy, des, and cherry.just sayin

igeaux.mobi

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    _ I can think of at least 1 each at each of those schools and I don't follow recruiting as close as others do.

I'll help the Boom out.

Phillip Livas plus the other 20 kids from South Louisiana - LTU
    Luther Ambrose plus the few South La kids - ULM
    Derrick Fourroux at MSU

Any of those would have been a difference maker here. _
    No doubt that Fourroux would have made a difference, he wanted to come to UL bad.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Parrott Blog: Bustle to return in 2010.

I think that Fourroux wanted to be a QB, we had Desormeaux. It is my understanding that there was very little negotiation. Either he was to sign as an "athlete" or nothing.

We, Ragin Cajun fans can thank Luther Ambrose for not coming here. He was the punt returner that misplayed the ball. Thank you GRANT FLEMING for recovering the fumble and sealing the VICTORY.

Quote Originally Posted by gorcajun View Post
    _ I think that Fourroux wanted to be a QB, we had Desormeaux. It is my understanding that there was very little negotiation. Either he was to sign as an "athlete" or nothing.

We, Ragin Cajun fans can thank Luther Ambrose for not coming here. He was the punt returner that misplayed the ball. Thank you GRANT FLEMING for recovering the fumble and sealing the VICTORY. _
    We agreed at the last second to let Fourroux have a shot at QB. It was too late at that point as his HS coaches (McNeese guys) had already encouraged him towards Lake Charles. Had we offered QB from the beginning, he likely would have come. Had that occurred, Des may have played another position.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRaginCajun06 View Post
    _ This is the kind of post that ____es me off.

I'm tired of people on these boards that don't let people speak their minds. There are a LOT of diehards that don't come to these forums and feel the same way as a lot of us do.

Just b/c we don't agree with the Universitys decision doesn't mean we shouldn't renew season tix or not attend home games. that's real smart

Let me put it to you like this. We diehards (the one's who speak their mind AND the one's who agree with any/every or respect any/every decision of UL or Bustle) have one thing in common. we all love this University.

Now when I see these stupid attendance posts and everyone getting mad because regular joe's don't want to come to UL games and then I see a post telling big time / diehard fans to hit the bricks. who the hell you got left?

You think 12 - 15k is bad well go ahead and keep your 8k and change!

There seems to be a good half (better half IMO) that wants things to CHANGE NOW! The rest are going to HOPE things that have been going the same way for the last 10 years will SUDDENLY CHANGE.

Look let Bustle take his final vow, but this University better look hard into the 2011 season.

And please someone answer me. how can a 100 year old Division 1 University BE HAPPY with 6-6 when you got teams under 10 years old in D1. TROY / FAU winning bowl games and conference championships.

This University has the capability to run the Sun Belt every year. There is no doubt in anyone's mind. We are a big enough University and those wins start rolling in, attendance is back to 22 - 25k EVERY game, RCAF blows up but it just doesn't happen. We blow homecoming every year with 20k+ on hand. The University BRINGS IT UPON ITSELF! PLAIN AND SIMPLE! _
    Oh so sorry to ________ you off I surely don't want to run off the true die hard fans that logs onto a Cajun board to post all their gripes and complaints. Please feel free to air out all the dirty laundry you don't like about the university. Oh and please make sure to log in after every game to either b__ch or compliment the coach/university/players. We all want a front seat for that.

I bet Scott Farmer, David Walker and T-Joe are hitting refresh waiting for your response.

I don't 100% agree with the University's decision. They really don't give a rats $$$ what my opinion is. I love this city, university and team. I will renew my season tickets and buy more. I will continue to send my small donation in monthly to the RCAF and I will continue to support the University irregardless of what happens. But, if the sky ever quits falling what will you b___h about?

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread Information