Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: UL Ragin' Cajuns vs. Troy Trojans — Who will win?

Default UL Ragin' Cajuns vs. Troy Trojans — Who will win?

UL Ragin' Cajuns vs. Troy Trojans — Who will win?

VOTE. http://bit.ly/5HIUgA

Default Re: UL Ragin' Cajuns vs. Troy Trojans — Who will win?

It isn't going to be easy and we must come out and play without mistakes. If we do that UL will win. The boys are hungry for this one.
    Need a big crowdso everyone come out and have a great day.

Quote Originally Posted by UL Ragin Cajun View Post
    _ UL Ragin' Cajuns vs. Troy Trojans — Who will win?

VOTE. http://bit.ly/5HIUgA _
    Cajuns - 31
    Troy-Jans - 28

A FG in overtime wins it.

Sound familiar?

Man, I sure wish I was home for this game. I know it will take a yeoman's effort for the Cajuns to pull this one off, but I sure would love to see it happen. I'm coming home on leave about 3 days too late.

We couldn't ask for a season finale with more at stake.

GEAUX CAJUNS!!!!!

I can see only one scenario in which we would win. We have to play mistake free, create at least two turnovers, and pull off a few trick plays.

The world has seen far crazier than a Cajun victory over Troy.

Louisiana - 27

Troy - 24

Quote Originally Posted by DieHard1280 View Post
    I'm coming home on leave about 3 days too late.

GEAUX CAJUNS!!!!! _
    Thanks for your service. Happy belated Veteran's Day.

Geaux UL!

these guys, when faced with 14 pt. spreads against stAte and ULM pulled together and came through against the odds to beat those teams. they beat a ULM team that in all honesty has better players than we did and still we won. My grandfather always told me one thing when i would get frustrated with something, "patience and perseverance." we, the die hard fans of UL, have been patient watching some games where we struggled on one side of the ball or another and had several injuries of key players keeping us from playing to the teams full potential, but we persevered through those tough times and now we are on the edge of finally being able to snap a streak of bowl-less seasons. yet, we still have one struggle to face. the men of troy. they seem unstoppable; they, in all honesty, have the most talent of any team in the sunbelt, but they are not invincible. our guys will go out on the field head-to head and toe-to-toe with them until the bitter end. they would play even if only one person was there to watch them as the ULM game proved last saturday. It's a 'Refuse to Lose" attitude that we must go in with. The results of the game will only give what our guys will be willing to put in, that will determine who will win this game. Let's show Levi Brown that we stand by our defensive motto of TNT.

A few quotes:

I've always made a total effort, even when the odds seemed entirely against me. I never quit trying; I never felt that I didn't have a chance to win.
    -- Arnold Palmer

It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog.
    -Archie Griffen

also:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwpTj_Z9v-c

Quote Originally Posted by DieHard1280 View Post
    Man, I sure wish I was home for this game. I know it will take a yeoman's effort for the Cajuns to pull this one off, but I sure would love to see it happen. I'm coming home on leave about 3 days too late.

GEAUX CAJUNS!!!!!
    You won't make THIS game, but I pray there will be another one while you are on leave. I would love for UL to make it to a bowl.maybe you could make that game.
    I'm just not ready for this season to end.

10. Default Re: UL Ragin' Cajuns vs. Troy Trojans — Who will win?

Two things about this game and some posts that have been typed----I remember when we beat McNeese for the championship in '64----Didn't realize at the time but a big time gambler was questioning me about if I thought we would win and I told him that they had a better team but we would win----we did-------Also I thought about saying the rosary every game as I walked to the stadium-----Belief and faith can take us a long way!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rgncjn12 View Post
    _ Thanks for your service. Happy belated Veteran's Day.

Geaux UL! _
    Thanks very much. I'll definitely be hoping for the best for our Cajuns.

Quote Originally Posted by Jo Cajun Momma View Post
    _ You won't make THIS game, but I pray there will be another one while you are on leave. I would love for UL to make it to a bowl.maybe you could make that game.
    I'm just not ready for this season to end. _
    I will only be home for 15 days, but if the Cajuns win and are in a bowl during that time, you can guarantee that I will be there! Especially as bad as the b-ball team looks, I really am in no hurry for the football season to end.

GEAUX CAJUNS!!!! PAYBACK BABY!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AstroCajun View Post
    _ Cajuns - 31
    Troy-Jans - 28

A FG in overtime wins it.

Sound familiar? _
    Going into overtime 28-28 and a field goal by UL wins the game. Troy will have to miss a field goal if they don't score a TD.not likely unless we bring our blocking team in.

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    _ Going into overtime 28-28 and a field goal by UL wins the game. Troy will have to miss a field goal if they don't score a TD.not likely unless we bring our blocking team in. _
    He's making a reference to the 2005 game against Troy in which we won at home. That game was a huge part of our last winning season, and we will need another big time game in order to have another winning season this year.

I'm counting on the Cajuns to win. It's improbable but not impossible. I'm hoping the team comes out fired up and keeps the intensity for the whole game. I mean why not, we have nothing to lose, play with passion and break out whatever tricks we have because this is it. It's all or nothing, and we are tired of nothing. If the team comes out flat for this one, something is wrong and it will need to be corrected. I'm thinking, it's all on the line, we win, Coach Bustle stays, we lose, he goes.

Geaux UL!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information