Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: UL's dream of a late run ended at MTSU

1. Default UL's dream of a late run ended at MTSU

UL's dream of a late run ended at MTSU

The rest of the story

Default Re: UL's dream of a late run ended at MTSU

Okay who was the UL fan yelling at Coach Bustle, tacky tacky. I was there and didn't see or hear anything, I am so dissappointed this happened. Neither Lynn or her husband deserve this type of treatment. I have kept my mouth shut for 5 years on this board but I won't for this. I am one ____ed off CajunMom!!!!!!!

And rightly so.

4. Default Re: UL's dream of a late run ended at MTSU

Quote Originally Posted by NewsCopy View Post
    "The no-show in the final 30 minutes was a huge letdown after UL's most complete performance of the season the previous week in a win at Arkansas State"
    _ _
    Except for the large padding of a lead and Lance Kelly's late game defensive heroics the week before, I thought the second half performance against MTSU mirrored the performance against ASU.

haha this forum is so funny seeing so many "cajun moms" sticking up for people on the team all the time. I think its funny cause the people being criticized are not children anymore and dont need mothers to defend them. they can defend themselves if they really felt like it is necessary.

I'm pretty sure Bustle knows what kind of criticisms he would receive when accepting a job like this and im sure he just lets most of them just roll off his shoulders. I honestly doubt he needs a mom to stick up for him like he's some kind of child.

I dont know who was yelling at him and i dont know what that person said, but im sure if it was out of line and Bustle actually heard him he would have said something. Did you tell him something in the stands or did you just want to rant about it on this board? either way People will express their feelings. Especially when the coaches seem to just blow the game with horrible play calling.

I just didnt expect so many "Don't you say that about my baby" Moms would be posting on these forums like the players are ages 5-12 lol.

Waldo (good name for you) If you read my post and were bright enough to understand it, I said I didn't hear or see anything. Also, I'm not defending anyone, I said it was tacky and they didn't deserve it. As far as defending my son, he can take care of himself; would you like to meet him? lol

:rolls eyes: when did i say anything about your son???
    so lameseriously

oh btw you think i can get his autograph lol

I'll answer you one more time then I'm done

"haha this forum is so funny seeing so many "cajun moms" sticking up for people on the team all the time. I think its funny cause the people being criticized are not children anymore and dont need mothers to defend them"

"I just didnt expect so many "Don't you say that about my baby" Moms would be posting on these forums like the players are ages 5-12 lol."

My son is part of this team your talking about.

Sure we can take care of getting you his autograph lol

Quote Originally Posted by raginWaldo View Post
    haha this forum is so funny seeing so many "cajun moms" sticking up for people on the team all the time. I think its funny cause the people being criticized are not children anymore and dont need mothers to defend them. they can defend themselves if they really felt like it is necessary.

I'm pretty sure Bustle knows what kind of criticisms he would receive when accepting a job like this and im sure he just lets most of them just roll off his shoulders. I honestly doubt he needs a mom to stick up for him like he's some kind of child.

I dont know who was yelling at him and i dont know what that person said, but im sure if it was out of line and Bustle actually heard him he would have said something. Did you tell him something in the stands or did you just want to rant about it on this board? either way People will express their feelings. Especially when the coaches seem to just blow the game with horrible play calling.

I just didnt expect so many "Don't you say that about my baby" Moms would be posting on these forums like the players are ages 5-12 lol.
    I am pretty sure you are not an expert on child development.neither am I. But just to catch you up a little bit on AGES 5-12 .
    Children prior to age 5 generally realize that they are young enough to have their mommy protect them.
    But children ages 6-13 may generally become sensitive to the outward display of maternal protection.
    IF a child progresses through adolescence with a healthy self image, they tend to become less sensitve to whatever the hell comments the maternal individual happens to express on a football forum. If you are still reading this, please note that I am LMAO and any other capital letters that mean I am totally amused.
    When I DO get my "BIG Momma" panties in a wad.heads will roll.uuh.I mean, EYES will roll.
    Unless you are a mom, you will probably have trouble understanding that a mom's love never changes. I still look at that young man, that weighs more than me (hopefully), and still see that little one with the cute little toes that I used to kiss. HE has changed.but I will never change my LOVE for him.stinky feet and all!
    Thank you so much for the distraction from this past weekend. I was having trouble putting my "happy pants" back on after that game. I've been giggling since I read your silly post.

Quote Originally Posted by Jo Cajun Momma View Post
    _ I am pretty sure you are not an expert on child development.neither am I. But just to catch you up a little bit on AGES 5-12 .
    Children prior to age 5 generally realize that they are young enough to have their mommy protect them.
    But children ages 6-13 may generally become sensitive to the outward display of maternal protection.
    IF a child progresses through adolescence with a healthy self image, they tend to become less sensitve to whatever the hell comments the maternal individual happens to express on a football forum. If you are still reading this, please note that I am LMAO and any other capital letters that mean I am totally amused.
    When I DO get my "BIG Momma" panties in a wad.heads will roll.uuh.I mean, EYES will roll.
    Unless you are a mom, you will probably have trouble understanding that a mom's love never changes. I still look at that young man, that weighs more than me (hopefully), and still see that little one with the cute little toes that I used to kiss. HE has changed.but I will never change my LOVE for him.stinky feet and all!
    Thank you so much for the distraction from this past weekend. I was having trouble putting my "happy pants" back on after that game. I've been giggling since I read your silly post. _

You'd be giggling even more if you saw him in his Waldo outfit for halloween. He truly looks like Waldo to scale.j/k ( but not really)

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    You'd be giggling even more if you saw him in his Waldo outfit for halloween. He truly looks like Waldo to scale.j/k ( but not really)
    That explains everything!

Back to the original question.I don't know who was the Bozo that expressed his displeasure with Coach Bustle at the game. We were there and did not see the event either. I was standing at near the railing at about the goal line and giving high-fives to some pretty sad young men. I watched Coach the last several yards as he left the field. He and Mrs. Bustle looked like they were reacting to the loss - just like the rest of us.

My other family members were closer to the 20 yard line. They didn't see or hear anything either.

hence the reason me dressing like him

i literally was making an observation as a joke. some people take things too seriously lol

hence the reason me dressing like him

i literally was making an observation as a joke. some people take things too seriously lol
    I guess sometimes I just don't understand your jokes. I never have thought it was too funny to belittle someone for standing up for someone else.

_ hence the reason me dressing like him

i literally was making an observation as a joke. some people take things too seriously lol _
    Just a suggestion.best NOT to mess with or put down us moms. You aren't funny and you have no idea of what you post about.

just a suggestion, if you dont like what i post dont read it

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information