Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread: Wrong Channel---

1. Default Wrong Channel---

Just happened on the channel 10 sports---Louisiana lafayette---Never watch it again!!! Don't need to give in to tv stations or newspapers that won't even honor our stated request for an athletic name!!! They want to be a Lafayette area deal---then call our University in sports what we want!!! A slap in the face for not honoring the request--why support them if they don't support us?????

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Just happened on the channel 10 sports---Louisiana lafayette---Never watch it again!!! Don't need to give in to tv stations or newspapers that won't even honor our stated request for an athletic name!!! They want to be a Lafayette area deal---then call our University in sports what we want!!! A slap in the face for not honoring the request--why support them if they don't support us?????
    I couldn't agree more Boom.

Default Re: Wrong Channel---

KLFY f'n blows anyway. Who wants to watch that fluorescent lit studio with horrible and out-dated graphics anyway?

KATC is worlds better.

I quit watching the news. TV 10 has been crap for 10+ years. TV 3 was decent until they started recruiting these liberal Fuck tards from up north, like jim hummel, to come read whats written on their ipads like some ignorant sheep. They dont know how investigate a news story anymore

Quote Originally Posted by CoolCajun123 View Post
    I quit watching the news. TV 10 has been crap for 10+ years. TV 3 was decent until they started recruiting these liberal Fuck tards from up north, like jim hummel, to come read whats written on their ipads like some ignorant sheep. They dont know how investigate a news story anymore
    Really?

Could you give an example of his liberal beliefs?

Dude's an anchor. He does the local news news, not the local editorials.

That said, 10 isn't even a shell of its former self. When they chased off Chuck Huebner, they cut their own head off.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Monkee View Post
    Really?

That said, 10 isn't even a shell of its former self. When they chased off Chuck Huebner, they cut their own head off.
    This.

Hummel reads the news, dude. Tell me any other TV anchor who doesn't do that and I'll give you a cookie. I love the route KATC is going. Get in fresh younger talent to groom for years to come. You also get younger audiences to watch these younger crews do the news.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunfan337 View Post
    This.

Hummel reads the news, dude. Tell me any other TV anchor who doesn't do that and I'll give you a cookie. I love the route KATC is going. Get in fresh younger talent to groom for years to come. You also get younger audiences to watch these younger crews do the news.
    Young people do not watch local news.

can we petition to get KLFY news @ 5,6,10 to be just replays of the puppy bowl

Quote Originally Posted by roarman View Post
    According to?

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    can we petition to get KLFY news @ 5,6,10 to be just replays of the puppy bowl
    Or replays of old Mid South Wrestling?

Really?

Don't pretend like you can't see that smug liberal smirk of his. That, and he always wears a skinny tie.

12. Default Re: Wrong Channel---

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRebel View Post
    Don't pretend like you can't see that smug liberal smirk of his. That, and he always wears a skinny tie.
    I don't know how skinny plays into this, but if there's a tie involved . no one will win this argument.

I'm young and I watch the ____ out of some KATC 3. KATC 3 for life.

T-WEEEBBBBBBBB!!!!!!!

What do you consider young?

Or replays of old Mid South Wrestling?
    A good old TLC Match

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread Information