Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6

Thread: Wrong Channel---

I'll tell you the truth. Republicans and Democrats are completely useless. And those who continue to fall for the same ole talking points with the same ole non action are complete idiots. No candidate wins an election without giving a handjob, winning, and then getting ___ reamed to thank them for the $. It's easy to vote, it's hard to follow your vote up with paying attention to what they do with that vote. Neither Republican nor Democrat do anything without the Wizard of Oz: corporate donations!

Hopefully, ppl stop watching the half truths and lies that ALL major news states. But instead we all fighting over, "well democrats do this"."oh yea, well Bush did that". A wrong is a wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by irokcj5 View Post
    It may have been said already, but the Problem with politics and news, is that it is almost impossible to have an honest factual debate. Even the supreme court has lost that ability. It's no longer trying to win over the other side with logic and within the confines of the constitution and rule of law, it's about tickling the ears of their audience to win support and elections and becoming activists outside of current law. It's about changing the definition of words to sway people to your side. I.e torture is a good example. Man I can go on and on, but I've probably ?!$$ed enough people already.

Only one fact remains: it's all lies all the time!

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Wrong Channel---

Quote Originally Posted by ulXrunner View Post
    Only one fact remains: it's all lies all the time!
    If you can't discern the lies from the truth, ask someone smarter than you. Regardless of what news channel you decide you "like" the majority of what they're reporting isn't "lies". It is just their choice of what to report. If you can't tell when you're getting duped. it's your fault. not theirs. As for politicians, they aren't any different than political leadership from the beginning of time. We just hear from them and about them too frequently. Our system is still vastly greater than any other.

Default Re: Wrong Channel---

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    If you can't discern the lies from the truth, ask someone smarter than you. Regardless of what news channel you decide you "like" the majority of what they're reporting isn't "lies". It is just their choice of what to report. If you can't tell when you're getting duped. it's your fault. not theirs. As for politicians, they aren't any different than political leadership from the beginning of time. We just hear from them and about them too frequently. Our system is still vastly greater than any other.
    You sir are a patriot! I've enjoyed reading your posts on this thread. 240 years ago I'm sure you would have been a member of the "sons of liberty"!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6

Thread Information