Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Wrong Channel---

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    A good old TLC Match
    Pssshhhhhh!!!

TLC is for lightweights.

I'm talking the wrestling at the University underpass ( before it was an underpass), brass knucks, Bill Watts, Dusty Rhodes as a heel.

When it was real.

2. Default Re: Wrong Channel---

Bull Rope Match

Default Re: Wrong Channel---

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    I don't know how skinny plays into this, but if there's a tie involved . no one will win this argument.
    ahhhh

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun77 View Post
    Bull Rope Match
    There you go.

Scott Brazda for life.

I also met Dick Faurot when I was a kid. I won the Color the Weather contest so I got to go to KLFY. He was in the bathroom at the same time as me. I was shocked that the weather man was wearing tennis shoes with his suit.

The rivalry:

Local fox at nine is not bad and Danielle is pretty hot. However, she's a little ditsy. The other night when talking about LUS fiber, she pronounced the the letters as a word (LUS)! Not once but twice. Lol. Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by BrockMeaux View Post
    Scott Brazda for life.

I also met Dick Faurot when I was a kid. I won the Color the Weather contest so I got to go to KLFY. He was in the bathroom at the same time as me. I was shocked that the weather man was wearing tennis shoes with his suit.

The rivalry:

I was laughting my butt off. Ole girl from TV 3 was getting a little _____y lol

The news sucks. It's half truths and/or lies. Fox, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, CNN, HLN I could keep naming are all corporate and politically driven. Ain't a damn one of em straight and honest on any story. It's just another tool to keep us separate or divided on issues by playing up stereotypes or racism. I don't need the news to tell me what news matters to me.

Quote Originally Posted by roarman View Post
    Neilson.
    YOU KEEP LESLIE OUT OF THIS!

Quote Originally Posted by ulXrunner View Post
    The news sucks. It's half truths and/or lies. Fox, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, CNN, HLN I could keep naming are all corporate and politically driven. Ain't a damn one of em straight and honest on any story. It's just another tool to keep us separate or divided on issues by playing up stereotypes or racism. I don't need the news to tell me what news matters to me.
    Well said.

Just curious what folks think Fox's agenda is. What lies do they tell. 95 % of journalist admit to leaning left to far left and consider themselves activist. true that most on fox lean right. Not difficult to find examples when left leaning journalists lie and misrepresent facts to further their agenda. But can someone provide example of Fox News doing the same. I'm not a fox defender but I can't think of any lies that come to mind. Which is why I prefer them. I just want facts and I'll form my own conclusions.

Quote Originally Posted by irokcj5 View Post
    Just curious what folks think Fox's agenda is. What lies do they tell. 95 % of journalist admit to leaning left to far left and consider themselves activist. true that most on fox lean right. Not difficult to find examples when left leaning journalists lie and misrepresent facts to further their agenda. But can someone provide example of Fox News doing the same. I'm not a fox defender but I can't think of any lies that come to mind. Which is why I prefer them. I just want facts and I'll form my own conclusions.
    http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me.news-channels/

That's pathetic to cite a most likely biased "study" instead of providing your own facts of news lies that fox is guilty of.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

politifact? Leftist Tampa Tribune, right. Surely you can do better than that Hawk. LOL! I rarely watch the televised news anymore, but even I know the Tampa Tribune is hard left.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    politifact? Leftist Tampa Tribune, right. Surely you can do better than that Hawk. LOL! I rarely watch the televised news anymore, but even I know the Tampa Tribune is hard left.
    That's great.read the article. CNN is apparently the worst.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information