Thread: I am glad we won but.

UL Football I am glad we won but.

As in the FIU game we took a lead, not only, but by using the TE's. This game was very similar Aubrey had 4 catches(no drops) in the first half and none in the second, it seems to me that passes to the TE opens a lot of other things. The announcers even made references to Aubrey running open during the game. Why not use your team's reception leaders?

Default Re: I am glad we won but.

I like the TE over the middle for 10-12. Can't keep going to it but spread it out during the game untill your opponnet make the correction and stop it. Like you said the first half they used it than stopped.why?

Ragin' Cajuns Re: I am glad we won but.

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    _ I like the TE over the middle for 10-12. Can't keep going to it but spread it out during the game untill your opponnet make the correction and stop it. Like you said the first half they used it than stopped.why? _

i just want us to play 4 quarters!!!

2nd an 1, we run up the middle for 2. Isn't this the time for a go for it play? String it out downfield for possible big yardage, if we don't get it, it's 3rd and 1. Seems like when the playcalling has gonads, we do great, when we're up, we get timid and fall behind.

I think Aubrey should get 10-12 balls a game. He's too good for us to not use utilize him fully. I'm kind of surprised we don't go to him more because usually a good TE is a QB's best friend.

Thread Information