Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 . LastLast

Thread: In-Game Thread: UL vs. Arkansas State

1. Default Re: In-Game Thread: UL vs. Arkansas State

Prevent defense. Why?

igeaux.mobi

Default Re: In-Game Thread: UL vs. Arkansas State

Quote Originally Posted by foofoochaisson View Post
    _ Blaine has the TD. We're using the arsenal today fella's! TD Masson!
    igeaux.mobi _
    Is it not funny that some of the very things we complainers have complained about and begged for in the play calling and choice of players the last two weeks is what has gotten us this 14-0 lead.

I have to give the staff their props for changing some things opening it up and playing all of the cards dealt. NOW GEAUX FINISH IT!

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CajunFreak View Post
    Is it not funny that some of the very things we complainers have complained about and begged for in the play calling and choice of players the last two weeks is what has gotten us this 14-0 lead.

I have to give the staff their props for changing some things opening it up and playing all of the cards dealt. NOW GEAUX FINISH IT!
    What do we know? We're just fans Nice play by Jez Washington. Stellar defense Did you guys catch that the ref called us Louisiana, and the announcer immediately reminded viewers that we were LA-Lafayette?
    igeaux.mobi

On the 41 yard line, one time out and 43 seconds on the clock. So we take a kneego figure.

5. Default Re: In-Game Thread: UL vs. Arkansas State

Kneeling it at the 42 with 25 seconds, a great long distance FG kicker, and a timeout? BAD COACHING! Put your players in positions to succeed It never ends with this guy!

_ What do we know? We're just fans Nice play by Jez Washington. Stellar defense Did you guys catch that the ref called us Louisiana, and the announcer immediately reminded viewers that we were LA-Lafayette?
    igeaux.mobi _
    The Ref and the PA Announcer are calling us Louisiana. Our uniforms have Louisiana, our cheerleaders have Louisiana, yet the Cox announcers still call us Louisiana Lafayette and UL L. Why can't we get Cox to help us with our name?

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

All in all. a good first half. We cannot let up. ASU is going to start going vertical a lot more in the 2nd half. If the ASU OL is supposed to be suspect. we have to exploit it and get in Leonard's face.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonCajun View Post
    The Ref and the PA Announcer are calling us Louisiana. Our uniforms have Louisiana, our cheerleaders have Louisiana, yet the Cox announcers still call us Louisiana Lafayette and UL L. Why can't we get Cox to help us with our name?
    You know why.
    igeaux.mobi

At least they are talking about Brad Bustle.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    All in all. a good first half. We cannot let up. ASU is going to start going vertical a lot more in the 2nd half. If the ASU OL is supposed to be suspect. we have to exploit it and get in Leonard's face.
    It now becomes a chess match between coaches. We'll see if Bustle can step up
    igeaux.mobi

_ Kneeling it at the 42 with 25 seconds, a great long distance FG kicker, and a timeout? BAD COACHING! Put your players in positions to succeed It never ends with this guy! _
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I spoke to soon. Why does he do this? If we end up down 3pts. or less at the end I will loose my mind!

12. Default Re: In-Game Thread: UL vs. Arkansas State

I know i'm nit picking here, but where is Richie in the attack. If possession is going to be our gameplan, shouldn't we use our best possession receiver?
    igeaux.mobi

_ It now becomes a chess match between coaches. We'll see if Bustle can step up
    igeaux.mobi _
    both of these coaches are on the hot seat, and it looks like Bustle wants to keep his job.not so much for Roberts. I bag on bustle, but this gameplan has been exceptional. I love the motions, adding miller as a playmaker in the backfield and the defense is only giving up like 60 total yards. If it weren't for that fumble this game would be ugly to the tune of like 21-3.

_ I know i'm nit picking here, but where is Richie in the attack. If possession is going to be our gameplan, shouldn't we use our best possession receiver?
    igeaux.mobi _
    His name is Javone Lawson.

15. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TuffGuy84 View Post
    both of these coaches are on the hot seat, and it looks like Bustle wants to keep his job.not so much for Roberts. I bag on bustle, but this gameplan has been exceptional. I love the motions, adding miller as a playmaker in the backfield and the defense is only giving up like 60 total yards. If it weren't for that fumble this game would be ugly to the tune of like 21-3.
    This game plan has kevin fouquier witten all over it You guys agree?
    igeaux.mobi

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 . LastLast

Thread Information