Thread: Way to raise money for new coach. I have an idea!

Default Way to raise money for new coach. I have an idea!

I'll make FIRE BUSTLE T-shirts and sell them $15 a peice and added donations would be welcome.

We should be able to raise enough money from just the people on these boards!

Do you think we would make a statement if I made t-shirts with the letters
    F-I-R-E - B-U-S-T-L-E

all along the student side of the stadium for the next game?

Default Re: Way to raise money for new coach. I have an idea!

I would never wear that to a game, and I hope you wouldn't either. Just too demoralizing to have during the middle of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRaginCajun06 View Post
    _ I'll make FIRE BUSTLE T-shirts and sell them $15 a peice and added donations would be welcome.

F-I-R-E - B-U-S-T-L-E

all along the student side of the stadium for the next game? _
    You would sell like 10 total. How will that pay for anything?

Haha just take my posts lightly fellas.

Don't worry I won't embarrass this University any more than already has been done.

I think the Administration "Knows The Score". This will be the new President's first real test. Anyone feeling like they want to make a difference should send an email or letter to the decision makers. Get your point across, but keep it clean and with thought.
    I can't take anymore of this either.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBug58 View Post
    _ I think the Administration "Knows The Score". This will be the new President's first real test. Anyone feeling like they want to make a difference should send an email or letter to the decision makers. Get your point across, but keep it clean and with thought.
    I can't take anymore of this either. _
    I dont think UL's president is gonna be like Obama so he should take CHANGE into consideration before next year's season starts.

Quote Originally Posted by raginWaldo View Post
    _ I dont think UL's president is gonna be like Obama so he should take CHANGE into consideration before next year's season starts. _
    Oh, wow.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRaginCajun06 View Post
    I'll make FIRE BUSTLE T-shirts and sell them $15 a peice and added donations would be welcome.

F-I-R-E - B-U-S-T-L-E

all along the student side of the stadium for the next game?
    Do NOT count me in when you order shirts.
    I would prefer that matters such as this one be addressed with professionalism and class.

9. Default Re: Way to raise money for new coach. I have an idea!

I would not wear the shirt (or anything simular) but I do profess to be ticked off.

How that for "professional"

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    I would not wear the shirt (or anything simular) but I do profess to be ticked off.

How that for "professional"
    Turbine,
    PROFESS your little heart out!
    They can paint their hinny with big red letters.whatever melts their butter.just don't count me in to make a public display while the team is working! Hopefully.

Well, sure I am not happy either. But I would not want to do anything at the ballgame to distract from the business at hand.could be future recruits there etc.

11. Default Re: Way to raise money for new coach. I have an idea!

Quote Originally Posted by Jo Cajun Momma View Post
    Well, sure I am not happy either. But I would not want to do anything at the ballgame to distract from the business at hand.could be future recruits there etc. _
    Good point and I never forget that as disappointed as I may get the players are always BY FAR the most disappointed as they are the ones that put in the blood, hot sweat and tears.

The reason you are seeing some of the extreme ideas is because the fans who only cold sweat are just hoping the administration doesn't come up with another doozy of an excuse like the one where they acted like one of the players might threaten to quit so we have to retain the coach fiasco.

That was one for the history books.

_ The reason you are seeing some of the extreme ideas is because the fans who only cold sweat are just hoping the administration doesn't come up with another doozy of an excuse like the one where they acted like one of the players might threaten to quit so we have to retain the coach fiasco.

That was one for the history books. _
    WAIT FOR IT.

Good point and I never forget that as disappointed as I may get the players are always BY FAR the most disappointed as they are the ones that put in the blood, hot sweat and tears.

The reason you are seeing some of the extreme ideas is because the fans who only cold sweat are just hoping the administration doesn't come up with another doozy of an excuse like the one where they acted like one of the players might threaten to quit so we have to retain the coach fiasco.

That was one for the history books.
    That is the craziest thing I've heard so far.Who's wearing the pants in that "family"?

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

We don't need to raise money for the new coach. We need to borrow it. If we do things right, people will pay the note on the RCAF loan.

To the team: Keep going guys and try your best with these remaining contests. We, the fans, are going to work feverishly to get you some help in your remaining football career at UL. Do not get distracted from your present mission. We are behind you players more than you can imagine. It will only appear strange for a while. but. it's necessary.

To the recruits: If you are slightly interested now. you should triple your interest. UL is only going through some needed molting. We will shed some skin here and there. but rest assured. things are only going to get better at UL and for you. I hope you like to hear this. but you're going to see some crusty old men get their butts handed to them if they don't start listening. Don't worry about how much skin gets ripped during our molting. The finished product is going to be sweet.

To our current coaching staff: You know what you need to do. I tried to tell you but you would not listen. look at you now. You are cornered. you have a knife. but everyone else has a gun. What do you do? Get creative old man. get creative. or. the bullets are going to hurt. but just a little at first.

To our administration: You will be contacted through other means.

Thread Information