Thread: I met UL president Joseph Savoie this morning

1. Default I met UL president Joseph Savoie this morning

I met former Commissioner of Higher Education for the State of Louisiana and current President of the University of Louisiana this morning. They are of course one and the same Joseph Savoie. He was getting in some exercise via a power walk along and through the UL campus.

I love this guy and here is one of the reasons why. Besides exercising, he was simultaneously performing campus maintenance duty (above and beyond) in one hand he had a trash bag, in the other one of those arm extender trash grabber gripper tools which I saw him using.

I loved it when coach Bustle used to help clean up Cajun Field and I loved running into T-Joe this morning. It was so cool.

I just wish I had a picture to prove it.

Default Re: I met UL president Joseph Savoie this morning

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    _ I met former Commissioner of Higher Education for the State of Louisiana and current President of the University of Louisiana this morning. They are of course one and the same Joseph Savoie. He was getting in some exercise via a power walk along and through the UL campus.

I love this guy and here is one of the reasons why. Besides exercising, he was simultaneously performing campus maintenance duty (above and beyond) in one hand he had a trash bag, in the other one of those arm extender trash grabber gripper tools which I saw him using.

I loved it when coach Bustle used to help clean up Cajun Field and I loved running into T-Joe this morning. It was so cool.

I just wish I had a picture to prove it. _
    Oh we believe you. I had a friend who saw him doing the same last Saturday morning.

I haven't witnessed it, but the fact that he is from Sulphur, LA I can beleive it. That's just what I would expect a fellow former-Sulphurian.

Default eeey, Dr. Savoie, bil(ly) ryckman here

no problem jon and thank you

5. Default Re: I met UL president Joseph Savoie this morning

Sure if it's not past my bedtime . 7pm

ps Bil thanks for feeding my family last night.

igeaux.mobi

Wait. he had a red sport coat on at the game last night. Is anyone going to call him out on that one? Let's be consistent.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    _ I met former Commissioner of Higher Education for the State of Louisiana and current President of the University of Louisiana this morning. They are of course one and the same Joseph Savoie. He was getting in some exercise via a power walk along and through the UL campus.

I just wish I had a picture to prove it. _

On one hand, it is great that he and Bustle do those kind of things. On the other hand, it is a sad commentary that they have to.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonCajun View Post
    _ On one hand, it is great that he and Bustle do those kind of things. On the other hand, it is a sad commentary that they have to. _
    He doesn't "have to". He does it becuase he "wants to". Like most of us who do Volunteer Days. And like many more should.

Thread Information