Thread: College Baseball Insider - Q and A with Matt Deggs

Default College Baseball Insider - Q and A with Matt Deggs

I got this in an email from MelRock. I thought he would have posted here, but I did not see it.

Really good read. He has good things to say about us, the program, and Coach Robe.

http://www.collegebaseballinsider.co...SHSUDeggs.html

Default Re: College Baseball Insider - Q and A with Matt Deggs

Quote Originally Posted by jumboragncajun View Post
    I got this in an email from MelRock. I thought he would have posted here, but I did not see it.

Really good read. He has good things to say about us, the program, and Coach Robe.

http://www.collegebaseballinsider.co...SHSUDeggs.html
    Thanks for posting. I usually try and get info to the Diamond Club members and then post on here, but I forgot to post it on here. Thanks again!

Good stuff. I will be rooting for the Bearkats!!

Very nice thanks for sharing

Very nice! Good luck to Deggs

From the College Insiders interview with Coach Deggs: Tony Robichaux: I owe the rest of my career to Coach Robe... he is a man that believes in second chances and he gave me a second chance when nobody else would. Coach Robe was my boss but became so much more than that: Mentor, Friend, Confidant, Big Brother... he and Colleen became like family when we needed it most. Coach Robe is the finest Christian leader of men that I have ever been blessed to work with! When they say: “God has a plan”... GOD HAS A PLAN! It’s up to you to take the action. I learned too many life lessons from Coach Robe to even begin to list them. Great man!

Thread Information