Thread: Ticket Prices

Default Ticket Prices

Does anyone find the tickets really high? 15 bucks a piece? I won't be going to any of the games but I figured maybe 5 or 7 bucks a ticket would be plenty for this level of hockey.

Default Re: Ticket Prices

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron View Post
    Does anyone find the tickets really high? 15 bucks a piece? I won't be going to any of the games but I figured maybe 5 or 7 bucks a ticket would be plenty for this level of hockey.
    They wouldn't make it on 5-7 bucks a head. Maintaining that building with ice is a big hunk of change.

Hadn't priced the tickets, glad to know what to expect. Can't imagine dropping $60 on 4 tickets in that facility, Cajundome yes, but sorry guys that's a little on the steep side, I can say we won't see them here for long.

The price is steep.but no steeper than any other local sporting event. It's generally at least $35 to attend MMA matches at Blackham, and it was $18 for Mudbugs games.

I'd think the greatest concern would focus on the sheer number of hockey games on the schedule x$15.

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron View Post

I was a little surprised also. The previous team was successful in the beginning because you could afford the whole family at 6 or 8 bucks a ticket. I was thinking more like 10 bucks.
    How many people can Blackham hold for hockey?

Quote Originally Posted by LSUConnMan View Post
    it was $18 for Mudbugs games.
    And how many fans did they average?

Now I know this is hockey coming back butthere is a reason the opening game is not even close to being sold out yet.

igeaux.mobi

Quote Originally Posted by USL Alum93 View Post
    Hadn't priced the tickets, glad to know what to expect. Can't imagine dropping $60 on 4 tickets in that facility, Cajundome yes, but sorry guys that's a little on the steep side, I can say we won't see them here for long.
    It's a little high but I will give it a look.

They also only have 7 teams. its 15 dollars a seat, Even UL games are only 8 bucks for the cheap seats. One year and it will be over again. I can see a good turnout for the first 5 games then it will drop and drop and drop

I wish them luck but don't see anything good coming out from wasting all this money.

Yes MMA tickets are more expensive but its not 20+ times a year.

Thread Information