Page 66 of 67 FirstFirst . 56 63 64 65 66 67 LastLast

Thread: Construction Cam APC ( Athletic Performance Complex )

Default Re: Construction Cam APC ( Athletic Performance Complex )

Rioting works for the "black lives matter & other groups" to get their way. Maybe we should all get together outside the Admins offices, drink, eat and chant, "QUAD, QUAD, we want our damn APC QUAD!" Might work or we could all get full & drunk and have to sober up to go to work, because some people in this world has to work and pay taxes to support ________. (you fill in the blank)

Quote Originally Posted by ljr3721 View Post
    Looks like they've finally added the siding over the entrance. Hopefully signage won't be too far behind.
    Don't think I had seen a view of the completed entrance facade. Well, completed for now, until the cox bldng is demolished.

I took these a few days ago this week.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Thanks for the pictures. Due to work schedule, I was only able to make the first home game this year.

Quote Originally Posted by TravlnCajun View Post
    Thanks for the pictures. Due to work schedule, I was only able to make the first home game this year.
    No problem.

I had actually gone to see what the progress of the Tigue project was going. Frenchmen had posted some pics of the beginning of moving the lights, but I couldn't find them.

ETA: although it looked like there were some survey stakes placed around the outside of the current stadium, and they have removed all the plants from in front of Robe's office.

Quote Originally Posted by ljr3721 View Post
    Looks like they've finally added the siding over the entrance. Hopefully signage won't be too far behind.
    Where is the signage being made? Just curious because one of my neighbors friends from Crowley area said all they are getting as far as bids for their sign company from UL is all the hurry up small stuff, all the big stuff is coming out of Mississippi according to him! What say you?

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyCajun View Post
    Where is the signage being made? Just curious because one of my neighbors friends from Crowley area said all they are getting as far as bids for their sign company from UL is all the hurry up small stuff, all the big stuff is coming out of Mississippi according to him! What say you?
    I'll bet we don't see any signage that says Louisiana, just Ragin Cajuns.

7. Default Re: Construction Cam APC ( Athletic Performance Complex )

Probably right, sadly. We fans need to learn.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonCajun View Post
    Louisiana-Lafayette Ragin Cajuns or ULL Ragin Cajuns. Its the leadership we have.

Scared of their own shadows.

Z

Uniforms have Louisiana. End zones have Louisiana. Home plate has Louisiana. Tigue scoreboard has Louisiana. University's website address is.Louisiana.edu

What's with you guys? "LOUISIANA" is literally the biggest signage visible in Cajun Field, The Tigue, the indoor practice facility, and the Cajundome. I don't understand why people think there's some big conspiracy to not put LOUISIANA on our facilities. It's already on every damn facility we have, including the inside of the APC itself.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRebel View Post
    What's with you guys? "LOUISIANA" is literally the biggest signage visible in Cajun Field, The Tigue, the indoor practice facility, and the Cajundome. I don't understand why people think there's some big conspiracy to not put LOUISIANA on our facilities. It's already on every damn facility we have, including the inside of the APC itself.
    Exactly. I guess it's more fun to b____h.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRebel View Post
    Thanks for saying that. I might also add it was on the FB uniforms as usual.even for the ULM game.

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajuns_fan View Post
    Thanks for saying that. I might also add it was on the FB uniforms as usual.even for the ULM game.
    Myth debunked.

APC done.check
    Football season over (thank God!).check
    Cox building demo?????????????????

Any takers?

New topic:

I'm pretty interested in the athletic department's plan for Cajun Field's grounds improvement just as the master plan shows (borders between parking spaces with trees and grass as well as main entrance with boulevard leading straight to the back end of the home side).

I know they are focusing on the Tigue and finding temporary homes for the rest of the department so they can tear down the Cox building and renovate that area. I also know they are working on renovating the home side which would give the rest of the department their permanent home as well as suites that to generate money.

I'm not sure how much of the budget is allocated for this expense but doesn't seem like a lot compared to all other projects. Wondering, if that is the case, if it is something that cane be down now/soon. I love the idea shown on the master plan renderings. I'm not considering the retail/living spaces shown along Congress. I am only interested in improving the visuals of parking such as making a permanent boulevard drive leading straight to the back end of the home side with trees and borders between parking areas. Just like you see in shopping centers to break up the big flat parking lot look. Again, just looking at the master plan and wondering if that is something that the department is still considering/currently planning/tossed it in the garbage.

Typical off-season boredom conversation. Here's to looking forward to September

Page 66 of 67 FirstFirst . 56 63 64 65 66 67 LastLast

Thread Information