Page 24 of 67 FirstFirst . 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 . LastLast

Thread: Construction Cam APC ( Athletic Performance Complex )

Default Re: Construction Cam APC ( Athletic Performance Complex )

You know, there are some very pessimistic people that post on RP and I have tried to not let it get to me . but I guess I'm starting to see what they complain about . even now, with our biggest physical growth in years . we still get the SHAFT!

Happy Easter everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    You know, there are some very pessimistic people that post on RP and I have tried to not let it get to me . but I guess I'm starting to see what they complain about . even now, with our biggest physical growth in years . we still get the SHAFT!

Happy Easter everyone!
    Ha! Good one.

Happy Easter everyone!
    The good thing is it looks like they are applying some protection to it.

In regards the CMU structure that will be a part of the track/soccer complex, this is the elevator shaft and stairwell. Stairs will be in the part of the structure closest to Reinhardt and the elevator shaft is in the part of the structure closest to the track.

5. Default Re: Construction Cam APC ( Athletic Performance Complex )

Quote Originally Posted by CajunFan3406 View Post
    In regards the CMU structure that will be a part of the track/soccer complex, this is the elevator shaft and stairwell. Stairs will be in the part of the structure closest to Reinhardt and the elevator shaft is in the part of the structure closest to the track.
    ----When you have no clue as I have none about construction---I thought that all the stands would be torn down---never knew what a great idea it was to keep the needed parts and add on the locker rooms, coaching offices, and the rest---This will really look great!!!

Happy Easter everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ----When you have no clue as I have none about construction---I thought that all the stands would be torn down---never knew what a great idea it was to keep the needed parts and add on the locker rooms, coaching offices, and the rest---This will really look great!!!
    Yep, with the second story of the new building housing offices and press box facilities that will overlook the grandstands and field. Should be a very nice facility once completed.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Construction Cam APC ( Athletic Performance Complex )

Everyone remember our basketball player, "The Easter Bunny"? Well, with the look of the APC and the CMU structures, only I should say this but, April will be Sweet!

Looks like they are ahead of schedule because there was no activity yesterday and no activity today. I doubt there will be any tomorrow (Easter).

Quote Originally Posted by HelmutVII View Post
    Looks like they are ahead of schedule because there was no activity yesterday and no activity today. I doubt there will be any tomorrow (Easter).
    I had noticed that.

Looks like they are starting to place the roof sheeting on. I guess they want to get that portion of the building out of the weather as soon as possible.

Are you people see this in person or on the camera shots. Because the camera shots that I see has not change in several days. Looks frozen from a month ago.

Frenchie: that is very much the view that I currently see as well. I have driven by the site, and from what I can tell, the cam is current, so I am not sure why you feel it isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by cajuns_fan View Post
    Frenchie: that is very much the view that I currently see as well. I have driven by the site, and from what I can tell, the cam is current, so I am not sure why you feel it isn't.
    The current view is marked with the date and time immediately below the calendar. It does update every fifteen minutes and from what I can tell it is accurate. In that when it's foggy the image shows fog, when it's raining the image shows rain and when the sun is shining the image shows sun. I dunno.

Page 24 of 67 FirstFirst . 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 . LastLast

Thread Information