Thread: Quarterback Club, UNT & WKU

Default Quarterback Club, UNT & WKU

2. Default Re: Quarterback Club, UNT & WKU

Thanks Joe

Bustle said "I told our kids we need to stop living on the edge, this is getting crazy"

Q: Is he saying he wants them to pull back from the edge or push forward? Can someone clarify.

Default Re: Quarterback Club, UNT & WKU

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    _ Thanks Joe

Bustle said "I told our kids we need to stop living on the edge, this is getting crazy"

Q: Is he saying he wants them to pull back from the edge or push forward? Can someone clarify. _
    We've had to come from behind in all three wins; for KSU & UNT, we had to rally in the final minutes to win.

I think that's what he's referring to.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunFun View Post
    _ We've had to come from behind in all three wins; for KSU & UNT, we had to rally in the final minutes to win.

I think that's what he's referring to. _
    Coming from behind does not work most of the time on the road. We need to get ahead and stay ahead this weekend.

BTW, thanks for posting these weekly summaries Fun. I enjoy reading them.

Quote Originally Posted by Crawfish View Post
    _ Coming from behind does not work most of the time on the road. We need to get ahead and stay ahead this weekend.

BTW, thanks for posting these weekly summaries Fun. I enjoy reading them. _
    Thank you.

I'm glad they're appreciated. I usually have to get up about 5:00 Tuesday morning to work them into readable form, and don't finish until almost 8:00.

Did I misread read the reference to Jeremy Cook being a gem that we found. Although he showed talent and a bright future but wasn't he was kicked off the team this past offseason for thief?

Here is what I seen most of the game. The defence not being ready. Just jumping around. Not knowing their assignmentsWhy was thisl? It was more than harum-scarum.

Bustle, "I think our kids got a bit panicky, they weren't sure of their assignments. There was a little harum-scarum out there".

Quote Originally Posted by J-Town Cajun View Post
    _ Did I misread read the reference to Jeremy Cook being a gem that we found. Although he showed talent and a bright future but wasn't he was kicked off the team this past offseason for thief? _

Yeah but its the fact that he was a highly talented player that we were able to keep here and he was considered to be a good team guy until his bad judgement.

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    _ Here is what I seen most of the game. The defence not being ready. Just jumping around. Not knowing their assignmentsWhy was thisl? It was more than harum-scarum.

Bustle, "I think our kids got a bit panicky, they weren't sure of their assignments. There was a little harum-scarum out there". _

We had 2 weeks off, went back to basics and had plenty of time to prepare for UNT. Why so much panic and harum-scarum stuff out there? I don't get it.

That said, I would be curious to see how the statistics matched up in the first half vs. the second half. I know in the 4th quarter, we dominated and I think overall adjusted well in the second half. I think most of their yardage was gained in the first half, but could stand corrrected.

Quote Originally Posted by J-Town Cajun View Post
    _ Did I misread read the reference to Jeremy Cook being a gem that we found. Although he showed talent and a bright future but wasn't he was kicked off the team this past offseason for thief? _
    I do remember Coach Brown mentioning Cook at the QB Club, but I thought it was in the context of some of the "troubled" kids that were run off.

Quote Originally Posted by HOUCajun View Post
    _ I do remember Coach Brown mentioning Cook at the QB Club, but I thought it was in the context of some of the "troubled" kids that were run off. _
    Could be. I'm typing as fast as I can, I could have gotten it wrong.

So I just eliminated the reference. Gotta love electronic media.

Thread Information