Thread: Louisiana Softball Tabbed Ninth In USA Today/NFCA Preseason Top 25 Poll

1. Ragin' Cajuns Louisiana Softball Tabbed Ninth In USA Today/NFCA Preseason Top 25 Poll

After making their sixth trip to the Women's College World Series in 2014, the Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns softball program was picked ninth in the_USA_Today/National Fastpitch Coaches Association (NFCA) Division I Preseason Top 25 poll.

Default Re: Louisiana Softball Tabbed Ninth In USA Today/NFCA Preseason Top 25 Poll

"Every year is unique unto itself," Lotief said. "The measure of this year's team success will not be based on last year but will be a product of how we come together as a team and handle the adversity and failures the game puts in front of us. This team has talent and experience, but more is required than that to win championships."

I don't think Mike is talking about the SBC championship either

Default Re: Louisiana Softball Tabbed Ninth In USA Today/NFCA Preseason Top 25 Poll

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun90 View Post
    "Every year is unique unto itself," Lotief said. "The measure of this year's team success will not be based on last year but will be a product of how we come together as a team and handle the adversity and failures the game puts in front of us. This team has talent and experience, but more is required than that to win championships."

I don't think Mike is talking about the SBC championship either
    If everyone gets healthy and finds that chemistry Mike talked about, this team is going to be scary. An SBC championship would only be the start.

4. Default Re: Louisiana Softball Tabbed Ninth In USA Today/NFCA Preseason Top 25 Poll

If pitching staff hits on all cylinders, this could be the best squad in America.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    If pitching staff hits on all cylinders, this could be the best squad in America.
    As noted earlier, there are health issues with our top two pitchers. It will give an opportunity for the youngsters to contribute. We play for May.

As SpongeBob says, "I'm ready! I'm ready!"

Geaux Cajuns!!

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    As noted earlier, there are health issues with our top two pitchers. It will give an opportunity for the youngsters to contribute. We play for May.
    We need that national seed. VERY few teams, if any, can win here in the post-season.

Quote Originally Posted by jjlouv View Post
    We need that national seed. VERY few teams, if any, can win here in the post-season.
    Arizona brought their pink dildo and still could not win

Thread Information