Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst . 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 . LastLast

Thread: Final: Louisiana (84) vs GSU (80)

Default Re: Final: Louisiana (84) vs GSU (80)

Ok one last stat, as bad as we started shooting the ball in the first half, we shot 57.9% from the field in the first half. Also 57.1% from beyond the arc. Ok that was two stats.

Last edited by MelRock; January 9th, 2015 at 12:48 am. Reason: No bulldogs were killed during this post.

Panther fan tears are delicious!

I just hope we keep building each game and improving because its looking like we about to hit our stride at mid point

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Great game. Absolutely clutch getting up by four at end, didn't leave it in a situation for the refs to influence the outcome.

Line of the night (when Jr Hunter took it in the nads) "Hey Junior, why don't you get daddy to come rub it for you." Daddy is one of the biggest tools to set foot on a Cajun court.

Here's your meltdown.
    http://georgiastate.247sports.com/Bo.hread-34528798
    Just getting back. I do remember saying something like that but when it first happened I said "Daddy. Daddy. My nutzz. Daddy. Daddy my Nutzz." and then later when he was still slumping over I said "Its OK let Daddy rub it". Then finally when he was still slumping over I mocked him some more with " No Daddy no more ointment"

Great game. I did cross the line at one point and would like to apologize to those around me. I called Junior "Elfrid's B*t*h". Yeah Elfrid did own him last year but this year was it was mostly Senior's prevent game that prevented thier win again.

Hunter Jr is mentally weak and will not succeed in the nba He is a 4th guard on a roster and journeyman type player

There were at least 14 scouts in attendance tonight.

Bird, were there any NBA scouts there tonight? When Junior launched the 3 ball standing on the "R", I thought he was shooting to show someone his "range". He launched a few more and got lucky one time, but it was obvious he was playing for himself with daddy's blessing. Any other coach would have sat him ASAP. Only seen one player in college shoot from that far out and make them consistently. His number is hanging in the dome.

Junior's ego on the 3 or 4 parking lot misses cost his team dearly. Good!
    IDK about scouts but I did sit next to an agent. I didn't catch his name or who he was scouting but he sat next to me and seem to just observe the game. He stated that Junior has a lot to work on but he was a good pure shooter and the NBA was always looking for scorer like Curry and other. At first I thought he was a GSU parent and was trying to be respectful but when he told me that I started calling Junior "Second round reject".
    Last edited by Jeaux; January 9th, 2015 at 01:14 am. Reason: No dogs died but a lame coaches vicarious dreams may have

8. Default Re: Final: Louisiana (84) vs GSU (80)

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    Hunter Jr is mentally weak and will not succeed in the nba He is a 4th guard on a roster and journeyman type player
    -----He needs the Karl Malone weight program----As good a shooter as I have seen in that building!!! Incredible distance and accuracy---fantastic to the basket moves if you are over playing him----Just WOW!!! BTW he had 27 points tonight!!!

I admit he is a good college player, but who is gonna wipe his AZZ and tie his shoes for him at the next level. OK I hate the _____, at least I admit it.

Great game. Absolutely clutch getting up by four at end, didn't leave it in a situation for the refs to influence the outcome.

Line of the night (when Jr Hunter took it in the nads) "Hey Junior, why don't you get daddy to come rub it for you." Daddy is one of the biggest tools to set foot on a Cajun court.

Here's your meltdown.
    http://georgiastate.247sports.com/Bo.hread-34528798
    At least they got the name of the thread correct:

Georgia State At Louisiana Open Thread

11. Default Re: Final: Louisiana (84) vs GSU (80)

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    I admit he is a good college player, but who is gonna wipe his AZZ and tie his shoes for him at the next level. OK I hate the _____, at least I admit it.
    ------Is that it --all you do is hate??? How about despise or detest ??? Was he adopted---Doesn't look too much like daddy!!!

i'd say adopted. Don't know for sure

UL Basketball Re: Final: Louisiana (84) vs GSU (80)

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post

--Is that it --all you do is hate??? How about despise or detest ??? Was he adopted---Doesn't look too much like daddy!!!

What I want to know is Will, "DADDY" be allowed to run around on the NBA courts and tell his son what to do and not do during a game? Oh Yeah, I wonder if Hunter has TWO(2) CONCUSSIONS from tonights game? Big Cry Baby! Am I talking about Son or Dad, you guess? Don't get me wrong BOTH are VERY good at what they do!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BirdofParadise View Post
    There are subtle things that happen in the game of basketball that sometimes go unnoticed.

Jay Wright really struggled early in the game. Bob took him out and let him watch for a while. It's obvious while he watched the game slowed down for him. When Coach put him back in, Wright helped lead the big comeback.

It was a brilliant coaching move. And I bet most folks never noticed.
    I didn't really notice that. Thanks for the insight Jay.

Quote Originally Posted by ragincajun10 View Post
    That game was a freaking blast! The comeback before half was one of the best things I've seen in the Dome in a really long time. The crowd was electric tonight.

Can I get a "hell yea" for that Brian Williams pump fake DUNK! That shiii was ridiculous!!!
    My favorite play was the bullet pass from Wright to Walker down low for the easy bucket. I believe it was in the second half. A thing of beauty.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst . 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 . LastLast

Thread Information