Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst . 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 . LastLast

Thread: Final: Louisiana (84) vs GSU (80)

Default Re: Final: Louisiana (84) vs GSU (80)

Bird, were there any NBA scouts there tonight? When Junior launched the 3 ball standing on the "R", I thought he was shooting to show someone his "range". He launched a few more and got lucky one time, but it was obvious he was playing for himself with daddy's blessing. Any other coach would have sat him ASAP. Only seen one player in college shoot from that far out and make them consistently. His number is hanging in the dome.

Junior's ego on the 3 or 4 parking lot misses cost his team dearly. Good!

Last edited by ZoomZoom; January 9th, 2015 at 12:23 am. Reason: Here's your "hell yeah!"

2. Default Re: Final: Louisiana (84) vs GSU (80)

Hell yeah! My jaw dropped when I saw that!!

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    Anyone catch attendance for the night? Stats are not up yet. Great evening with Z and RedBug58, thanks for coming out tonight guys. Good seeing NJustice and Jeaux as well.

Geaux Cajuns
    Kat it was a Ragin Pagin Smorgasboard! Dont forget Brock Meaux and Boomer behind us. It was all so breathtaking

Z

Hunter can flat out shoot, but harrow is a stud. He turned his ankle pretty bad about 3 minutes into the game an still dominated the rest of the game!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    Kat it was a Ragin Pagin Smorgasboard! Dont forget Brock Meaux and Boomer behind us. It was all so breathtaking

Z
    Sorry, I'll try to shower before the game next time.

Chew on this guys, we only lead for 9:30 of the game. I know it really doesn't mean much and I will be happy if we lead for only 00:01 of the game. All of the stats are almost identical except for free throw shooting. We shot 31-38 for 81.6% and they 10-17 for 58.8%.
    FG Cajuns 23-45 51.1% Crybaby U 32-59 for 54.2%
    3PT Cajuns 7-16 43.8% Crybaby U 6-13 46.2%
    Rebounds Cajuns 7 OFF 21 DEF Total 28 Crybaby U 9 OFF 17 DEF 26 total
    Ties 1 for the Cajuns 2 for Crybaby U
    Largest lead Cajuns 6, Crybaby U 17
    Turnovers Cajuns 16 Crybaby U 14
    Bench points Cajuns 10 Crybaby U 11
    Blocks Cajuns 2 Crybaby U 15
    Fastbreak Points Cajuns 10 Crybaby U 12
    Steals Cajuns 6 Crybaby U 7
    Points off turnovers Cajuns 24 Crybaby U 16
    Points in the paint Cajuns 26 Crybaby U 44
    2nd chance points Cajuns 6 Crybaby U 6
    Personal fouls Cajuns 14 Crybaby U 24
    Techs Cajuns 1 Crybaby U 1
    Possessions Cajuns 73 Crybaby U 73

Quote Originally Posted by cajunfan79 View Post
    Hunter can flat out shoot, but harrow is a stud. He turned his ankle pretty bad about 3 minutes into the game an still dominated the rest of the game!
    And yes, Hunter is a great spot shooter, but Harrow is the most dangerous all-around guy on that team. He can hit from anywhere and he can create his own shot. Not downplaying Jr. at all, but he lives to catch a pass and hit a shot. He's got an everlasting green light. Harrow can beat you in different ways. I'm glad he's a senior.

Brock you are correct. I knew they were in trouble when Harrow went out of the game. The double overtime game hurt them. Harrow played 43 of the 50 minutes in the double overtime game and 32 of 40 minutes in our game. He asked to come out with about 3 minutes left in the game. I know he is not EP but EP would have never have sat down in that close of a game. You have to fight through the fatigue.

9. Default Re: Final: Louisiana (84) vs GSU (80)

Quote Originally Posted by BrockMeaux View Post
    And yes, Hunter is a great spot shooter, but Harrow is the most dangerous all-around guy on that team. He can hit from anywhere and he can create his own shot. Not downplaying Jr. at all, but he lives to catch a pass and hit a shot. He's got an everlasting green light. Harrow can beat you in different ways. I'm glad he's a senior.
    ------------is the tourney in NO???

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post

is the tourney in NO???

Yes, for at least the next two years if not more. The team is staying at the Hilton on the Riverfront. My reservations are made.
    Last edited by MelRock; January 9th, 2015 at 12:37 am. Reason: No bulldogs were killed during this post.

Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    Yes, for at least the next two years if not more. The team is staying at the Hilton on the Riverfront. My reservations are made.
    He was hobbling pretty badly all game from when he landed wrongly on his ankle off a three point field goal. I surprised the coaches let him stay in, but he seemed to just keep making plays . Dude is a stud!

Sparrow, not harrow

He was hobbling pretty badly all game from when he landed wrongly on his ankle off a three point field goal. I surprised the coaches let him stay in, but he seemed to just keep making plays . Dude is a stud!
    Ok, I did not know about the injury. Thanks

Never seen someone need assistance off the floor after each timeout, but put a basketball in his hand and no appearance of any linger. Never seen a group of drama queens like this rj and sparrow led group. Bunch of thespians

The Georgia State Thespians!

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst . 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 . LastLast

Thread Information