Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 . LastLast

Thread: Final: Louisiana (84) vs GSU (80)

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Final: Louisiana (84) vs GSU (80)

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Great game. Absolutely clutch getting up by four at end, didn't leave it in a situation for the refs to influence the outcome.

Line of the night (when Jr Hunter took it in the nads) "Hey Junior, why don't you get daddy to come rub it for you." Daddy is one of the biggest tools to set foot on a Cajun court.

Here's your meltdown.
    http://georgiastate.247sports.com/Bo.hread-34528798
    The busted nad was awesome. I thought that whiny _____ was gonna cry.

Z

Anyone catch attendance for the night? Stats are not up yet. Great evening with Z and RedBug58, thanks for coming out tonight guys. Good seeing NJustice and Jeaux as well.

Geaux Cajuns

Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    Anyone catch attendance for the night? Stats are not up yet. Great evening with Z and RedBug58, thanks for coming out tonight guys. Good seeing NJustice and Jeaux as well.

Geaux Cajuns
    4531 I believe is what I heard

Quote Originally Posted by cajunfan79 View Post
    4531 I believe is what I heard
    Thanks, that sounds about right.

There are subtle things that happen in the game of basketball that sometimes go unnoticed.

Jay Wright really struggled early in the game. Bob took him out and let him watch for a while. It's obvious while he watched the game slowed down for him. When Coach put him back in, Wright helped lead the big comeback.

It was a brilliant coaching move. And I bet most folks never noticed.

Quote Originally Posted by BirdofParadise View Post
    There are subtle things that happen in the game of basketball that sometimes go unnoticed.

Jay Wright really struggled early in the game. Bob took him out and let him watch for a while. It's obvious while he watched the game slowed down for him. When Coach put him back in, Wright helped lead the big comeback.

To be fair, the whole team struggled early

I did. As well as the guys played, the substitution by Marlin was on the mark all game.

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    To be fair, the whole team struggled early
    True, very true.

And our quiet MVP, Brian Williams. Dude help settle the team down with steady stealth play. The Silent Assassin.

And our quiet MVP, Brian Williams. Dude help settle the team down with steady stealth play.
    Cool as the other side of the pillow.

you right jay, but the classless GSU players were quite a side show. Shame that players represent their school like that. And Hunter Jr is the prime example of a spoiled brat and HUGE CRY BABY/ Our boys fought hard and showed a lot of heart in the process

Even after he came back in, he never got an opportunity to do what he really wants to do which is start the offensive possession with quickness and make it work from there, yet he made big outside shots in the half court set instead to chip away and settle everyone else down.

No doubt if this team will make a run at a conference championship and more, it will need jay wright to set the tone, which he's proven he can do in more ways than one.

Great game! This team is deep and athletic as all hell. Harrow and RJ are as great, but overall we just took over the game as a team and almost wore them down. That Ware kid was ok and RJ getting racked was classic! Great wrinkle in this very young rivalry.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Great game. Absolutely clutch getting up by four at end, didn't leave it in a situation for the refs to influence the outcome.

Line of the night (when Jr Hunter took it in the nads) "Hey Junior, why don't you get daddy to come rub it for you." Daddy is one of the biggest tools to set foot on a Cajun court.

Here's your meltdown.
    http://georgiastate.247sports.com/Bo.hread-34528798
    Not happy campers over there, LOL!

That game was a freaking blast! The comeback before half was one of the best things I've seen in the Dome in a really long time. The crowd was electric tonight.

Can I get a "hell yea" for that Brian Williams pump fake DUNK! That shiii was ridiculous!!!

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 . LastLast

Thread Information